• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PODCAST - The Game Is About Glory - The Thick Of It

Honestly surprised its edited much at all, you can't see the join.

Indeed, Milo is fastidious when it comes to the audio quality. I think one of the most pleasantly surprising things about this has been how much on the same page we all are with regards to the edit. Occasionally notes will be swapped if it felt particularly "baggy" but virtually all the time, Milo instinctively
knows and everyone trusts him because he has such a great innate sense. Massive. Between that and the vibe, it has been a lot of fun and is well, well worth the effort.

I'd rather watch some stupid movie that gave me a laugh than the "thought provoking", "inspiring", "darkly beautiful" "painful masterpiece" Mark commode and his ilk go on about.
That guy must be a Riot and a night out.

I love a good arthouse film too, but christ, TBG is so, so, SO fudging funny!

Indeed, Milo is fastidious when it comes to the audio quality. I think one of the most pleasantly surprising things about this has been how much on the same page we all are with regards to the edit. Occasionally notes will be swapped if it felt particularly "baggy" but virtually all the time, Milo instinctively
knows and everyone trusts him because he has such a great innate sense. Massive. Between that and the vibe, it has been a lot of fun and is well, well worth the effort.
Probably also worth mentioning we’ve all upgraded our set ups, with dedicated near studio quality mic’s, decent cans on everyone’s heads now to cut out feedback, and @milo has migrated us from recording off Zoom to a dedicated piece of 3rd party software which records us all locally on individual tracks, which he can then import into Audacity for tinkering with to make the final product. We’ve all committed heavily to making the audio quality top notch (to offset the content!...)

He also then captures sound bites and does the template artwork to push them out on the Twitter and Instagram feeds.

I work on grabbing new followers using various tools on teletext and Milo creates and schedules content to drip feed out through the day at key points.
@AuroRaman does the same running the Instagram.

@GPRD81 and @thfcsteff write blogs for us to keep the content fresh and interesting and Steff also dips into his Heavy Metal contacts Filofax to get us an occasional global rockstar chipping in too!

We have two (!) heavily used WhatsApp groups for the 8 of us to keep ideas going throughout the day and week, and that helps as it just feels like we’re picking up on Sunday night with chats we’ve been having with mates all week.

So lots going on, lots to come and watch this space!.

We’re putting a load of graft in - why? Well we don’t really know yet, but it’s just good fun!

A quick ask though, if anyone with iTunes and Social accounts would be so kind, we would really really massively benefit from positive reviews on iTunes and also retweets on social. It takes seconds to do and we’ll send @milo round to tidy and organise your sock drawers as a gesture of thanks.

Cheers.

Really enjoyed it
A big step up since the last one
I don’t agree ole is doing a great job at United personally as all he is doing IMO is keeping them static whilst everyone else has deteriorated IMO
Loved the one eyed bias comment
The spike quality and structure has improved immensely
Think the son foul reference could have been rounded with the Rahsford holding his face after an ankle knock call out
I don’t know much editing goes on but it was structured and flowed really well

Cheers @Bedfordspurs. The early ones that we shared on here were us learning on the job. It's been a steep learning curve. I think that they are pretty solid from February onwards and there are some really good episodes there if you fancied going back through our back catalogue.

The other thing that I should probably say, is that we didn't know each other before this, other than posting on here. Getting to know each other and what we each feed off has made a big difference.

Cheers @Bedfordspurs. The early ones that we shared on here were us learning on the job. It's been a steep learning curve. I think that they are pretty solid from February onwards and there are some really good episodes there if you fancied going back through our back catalogue.

The other thing that I should probably say, is that we didn't know each other before this, other than posting on here. Getting to know each other and what we each feed off has made a big difference.
It shows
In a good way
It flowed and sounded pucka
I agree with most of the views too
It’s odd though listening to people after “hearing” them on here
You do naturally carry an image of someone and it rarely matches up

Thanks @Bedfordspurs and @Mikey10
Much appreciated.

Chemistry was always going to be the most important thing, and as many practice runs as we did, time judges how it will really work out. Delighted it has, and have to say, these guys are now good friends whose company I greatly look forward to.

Thanks again for the kind words. Really appreciated!
By the way I spoke to the athletic (JPB)
Their comments back (paraphrasing)
Find it hard to predict what will happen with Kane
He is 100% a Mourinho disciple
It’s likelier he will stay because of levy
The story was properly sourced
Can see it being like Gerard and Rooney

Back