• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PL Fantasy Football 14/15

Fhtagn

Radek Cerny
So, I just went ahead and created a league since I couldn't find any thread about it.

Code to join this league: 645358-173401

You're welcome.

What's the link to the site?

I've got a sky sports dream team, and will have my sun one tommorow if there's any other leagues floating about

Fabregas or Herrera. Damn tough decision, but I don't want both.

I keep changing my team, likely for the worse. I'd choose Fabregas out of the pairing as he's more likely to score goals for Chelsea than Herrera is to score for Manchester United. Plus, from my understanding, Fabregas also dribbles more often than Herrera. I have Herrera pegged down as more of a passer, and creator of goals, than anything else but I could be wrong.

For the last 3 years I have never ever picked a Liverpool player in my team, and I will continue the mission this year!

I keep changing my team, likely for the worse. I'd choose Fabregas out of the pairing as he's more likely to score goals for Chelsea than Herrera is to score for Manchester United. Plus, from my understanding, Fabregas also dribbles more often than Herrera. I have Herrera pegged down as more of a passer, and creator of goals, than anything else but I could be wrong.

I've gone for

Lloris
Zabaleta - Koscielny - Cahill - Coleman
Hazard - Herrera - Lamela
Lukaku - Rooney - Long​

Back