• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Agree, i know we have several players who could be in the running for our POS but he has to be up there for me.
Except it's Kane and there is no running I agree. He's up there with a few other players in that bunch that isn't Kane, but could have won it if not for Kane.

Feel like he was outstanding when he first signed for us but his levels have dropped. Almost like playing with crap around him has dropped his levels.

Needs a break - and hope his second season isnt like Wanyama.

It's that defensive midfielder breakdown curse that's been following us around for a while isn't it?

Hopefully we'll do something in the summer to rectify it but as quite a few have mentioned already, Skipp could very well be the ready made replacement when we want to take the burden off PEH. It will be great to have options to keep things fresh as unfortunately neither of the Winksokko pairing are looking like getting on the pitch unless in dire circumstances....

Back