• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* - Tottenham vs. Burnley - FA Cup

For some time I've thought Soldado could operate as one of the three behind the main striker. His intelligent play is very handy, and could be more relaxed in front of goal if didn't have the burden of being the main striker(wishful thinking)...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Farcking GREAT result!

Well done lads! Well done Poch! =D> =D> =D>

+1. Really couldn't see it happening with that team.

Did anyone reply to the question of what the odds would be on our scorers being Pauline, Crapooo, Crutches and Roseeee?

Un frigging beleeeevable!!!

Great result and certainly an unexpected one, given the starting line-up.

Full credit to the lads for a fine performance after going two goals down so early.

How did Rose do playing wide left rather than at left back?

I don't understand the question. Rose roams in the same area of the pitch wheter he plays as RB, CB, LB, LW or ST, but today he was put out there as a LW, so in that sence his positioning was spot on today!

I don't understand the question. Rose roams in the same area of the pitch wheter he plays as RB, CB, LB, LW or ST, but today he was put out there as a LW, so in that sence his positioning was spot on today!

Yeah he does play as an attacking left back so occupies similar areas of the pitch. But i still feel theres is a good difference between the two positions. When at left back he has built up a head of steam by the time he has got into the attacking third(granted not always) and ive seen it with numerous players they can be a great attacking left back but a poor winger. It was just a general question about did he perform to his normal levels really, considering he was playing in a different role. I was busy this evening so just catching up.

You sure that's just Rose that you're talking about? The same can be said about Kaboul too.

P603_zpsf483f281.png

Tottenham Hotspur Season 2014-15 Squad Minutes Played

I like Rose. Always gives 100%. I don't like Kaboul

I can't stand Kaboul; he's gone from being an idiotic defender, to a defender with promise, to a defender who does anything but defend and seems more likely to be over the half way line than where he actually needs to be! He had potential but never realised it.

As for Rose, I want to rate him but I'm just not convinced that he's a good defender.

Just got back from the game - Andros was a beast first half, had their full-back on toast. Looked so much more effective playing direct and beating his man on the outside than cutting inside all the time.

Nice reversal of what they did to us when Bale and Modric put us 2 up a few years ago and they came back to win 4-2

Also seems to have gone unnoticed but we've scored 13 goals in our last 3 home games.... Goals goals goals!

Back