• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Everton ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not saying Jose shouldn’t go, I have issue with someone saying players have “wasted two years” when we’ve done nothing in the previous years in a sport you are judged on winning trophies in.

if Kane stays at spurs and ends his career without winning anything, that is a wasted career with the ability he has.

that wouldn’t just be on one manager.
How could it be on the last manager? He got us on the brink of the biggest trophies possible. As a Spurs fan of 41 years those were trophies we could only dream of. Jose doesn’t even have us on the brink of top 4 there is no equivalence between the 2 managers except in the heads of fans desperate to show the last manager was a failure.

How could it be on the last manager? He got us on the brink of the biggest trophies possible. As a Spurs fan of 41 years those were trophies we could only dream of. Jose doesn’t even have us on the brink of top 4 there is no equivalence between the 2 managers except in the heads of fans desperate to show the last manager was a failure.
Pochettino was IMHO one stupid Sissoko handball from going down in history as an absolute Spurs legend. Instead, that match broke him, it broke our team. I was sad about it, but it was time for him to move on. As much as I dislike Mourinho, I never thought for a moment that it would work out so badly.

Back