• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham v Canning Town Bing Club ****

made hard work of that

Son's an enigma, basically a hat trick today but we know he's capable of much better performances
A good win.
Goons, Us, Man U, West Ham all similar in quality.
Beating Man C, losing to Utd, beating W.Ham, the ridiculousness of the Leicester game.....

....it makes for a great league. (I don't count City and Cheatski)

fudging Bentancur was unbelievably good today. He's had a couple of poor games but when he's on it, he's on it. Once he's fully up to speed, he'll tinkle on most midfielders.

Good performances all round. Defensive shape was really good. Kane and Sonny were always a threat.

And I thoroughly enjoyed Romeros brickhousery with Rice in the last couple of mins. Much better than shouting in Maguires face.

COYS

Was worried about their change of shape . We do look lethal on the counter as they pushed on.
Delighted with that. Two boys from Juve have been quality so far and long may it continue.

fudging Bentancur was unbelievably good today. He's had a couple of poor games but when he's on it, he's on it. Once he's fully up to speed, he'll tinkle on most midfielders.

Good performances all round. Defensive shape was really good. Kane and Sonny were always a threat.

And I thoroughly enjoyed Romeros brickhousery with Rice in the last couple of mins. Much better than shouting in Maguires face.

COYS

Bentancur shows how’s awful our CM options have been for 3/4 seasons.

We needed that big time. Back in with a sniff now. I am convinced the NLD will get rearranged (by Sky) for Weds 18th May. As suggested 27th April would be nice, right in the middle of their run of SOU (a), CHE (a) MANU (h) and WHU (a)

Back