• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Burnley ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree

We're'trying to press a little higher and move the ball faster. Still look terrible at the back but we're a final ball away.

The problem remains leaking goals. Far easier to score against us right now than it is Burnley.

Ultimately I think that is down to a lack of a stable team. Small positioning things - like where the midfielders should be for the goal - and players finding a rhythm.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

He's the biggest idiot of the bunch. How many passes has he failed to make?

None.
Unless you want him passing to players running next to each other out-mobbed by the oppo.
If he passer too quickly you'd slag him. Just admit you hate him irrationally and we can go on our way.

I normally only check in here at HT during games I’m not at. I’ve recently found myself following the match thread for the entire 90 minutes, while the game itself is just a frustrating thing going on in the background.

Says it all really.

The thread is normally more entertaining than any game we are involved in

Don't bother mate. At a certain point it becomes clear that people see what they want to see.

I think I'd almost rather sub him than burn him out on more of this brick, surrounded by some of the dimmest off the ball movers I have seen in years and ably supported by a midfield whose mobility makes Charlie Adam seem like Gerrard.

At what point does he take his share of the blame? Why is everyone else dim? How many times has he been in position to score? I count zero.. How many chances has he created? I count zero again.

He’s surrounded by absolute idiots making the same run, not running failing to make a 5 yard pass to him.

Also he’s playing out of position.

To be fair to Stevie B and Lamela, there has been a couple of times where Dele has been stood on his heels, when he's been the nearest player to either of them when they've had the ball..

THIS!

Think about it for 5 minutes Mr. Mourinho. Just think about what you have tried. It is a nonsense formation, designed to fail.

I'm actually glad this is MouMou because if some other manager like Ten Haag or whomever was getting us to play like this, he would be slaughtered. But people can see that the genius MouMou is setting us up to fail time and again. Five centre backs. A vacant midfield. No strikers and a VACANT midfield. That is some impressive tactical genius!

We don’t have players....

We don’t have full backs - we have serge and Davies - Davies injured and serge in red zone

Lo Celso played 120 on Wed and Winks has been playing non stop

We are a complete mess of injuries

We’ve been utterly brick - but I’ve written the season off so I’m not too bothered

At what point does he take his share of the blame? Why is everyone else dim? How many times has he been in position to score? I count zero.. How many chances has he created? I count zero again.

Other than the chance for Lamela? Other then when Bergwijn shot instead of passing? You're the one who singled him out!

I’d have hooked Lamela and diers reward for a poor half is to get a go In a position he has said he doesn’t like playing in..

Other than the chance for Lamela? Other then when Bergwijn shot instead of passing? You're the one who singled him out!

What chance for Lamela? Bergwijn played that ball. Lamela shot instead of playing the ball wide to Vertonghen. I don't remember Bergwijn having a shot on goal.

Back