• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs The Worlds Biggest Ashthmatics ***

Shame to a get a draw in the end, lucky deflection for them. Despite some erratic moments we defended well overall and Dier was superb imo.
Liverpool are excellent tbh but despite high possession didn’t create too many clear cut chances.
Let’s hope Woolwich make some slip ups.

if we can keep Conte, retain the best players and attract some new faces the future is bright. Lots of big IF’s there !

Proud of the team there. We were under intense pressure and Hugo didn't have a save to make. Thought the back 5 were magnificent particularly Royal and Dier. Hojbjerg did great too bar the header at the end.

I fancied us to get something but that was a tough, tough game against the salbutamol fuelled Bin Dippers.

Absolutely proud of them to a man. Royal Motm for me. He was great especially with the stick he's taken.

Delighted to have derailed their title bid. Win the last 3 now. If we don't get top 4 then, I'd have no real complaints with the squad. Youd have to grudgingly credit Woolwich. I reckon they have a fudge up in them though.

COYMFS

8 points against City and the bin dippers (I know we were blessed in first win against City) shows that we have potential when we really put the effort in.
So many times though we haven't turned up e.g. Brighton and Burnley

Would have taken that before the game of course but feels somewhat unsatisfying on the balance of chances. We were good. Thought that was Emerson's best game for us to date.

Can't fault the effort or performance at all. Strange feeling after an away draw against one of the best teams in the world feeling slightly disappointed. Not that we deserved the win, but we definitely could have won that. Any other stage of the season that's a great performance and a great point. Now it's a great performance and a decent point that may not count for much.

Credit to all the players really. Not a bad performance in that. Particularly to the much maligned Royal and Sessegnon who both were very good imo. Kulusevski was amazing on the first half particularly mind.

Most of the credit to Conte though. From frankly awful to this. He's fantastic and we know it.

Astonishing that there was no last minute penalty for the ventolin mob, but does a point here make any difference to top four?
Psychologically perhaps we weren’t expecting anything after all. I was just thinking could you imagine how deflating it would have been for the Arse if we had snatched a win.

As others have said, Dier, Romero, Royal were excellent

Even if the point is largely irrelevant, this should give us huge belief ahead of Thurs and hopefully send a message to the goons

Christ. John Barnes and Michael Owen on my feed banging on and on about how our goal was basically lucky because Royal was out of position.

Now let's see what you make of the equaliser, you pair of utter fudgetards...

Astonishing that there was no last minute penalty for the ventolin mob, but does a point here make any difference to top four?

No.That's the only downside to a creditable draw. We are in the same boat as we would have been had we lost, still reliant on a favour from Leeds or Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

The only way it might come into play is if we end the NLD a point behind Arsenal, draw v Burnley then Arsenal lose at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. So I suppose it could become vital further down the line.
First thing, must not lose NLD on Thursday.

Hopefully we can go into the last day at worst level on points, even a point behind would not be a disaster. I feel there is still one more twist left in this battle yet

Back