• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. READING - OMT***

GLENROYID

Ruel Fox
OMTtott.jpg

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. READING
Sunday 16th September 2012
16:00
Madejski Stadium
Live on Sky Sports 1

My XI:

---------------------- LLORIS --------------------------
WALKER --- CAULKER --- VERTONGHEN --- EKOTTO
------------- DEMBELE --- SANDRO ------------------
LENNON ----------- DEMPSEY ------------------ BALE
-------------------- ADEBAYOR ------------------------

Subs:

Friedel, Naughton, Dawson, Parker, Townsend, Sigurdsson, Defoe

2-1 Spurs, Adebayor + Dempsey

COME ON YOU SPURS

Somebody made an effort...we'll win now...thats how it works...right? 8-[​

Dawson for Caulker and it looks good, we need to win this, for morale as much as anything, on paper that looks a good side.

Already??! More than a week before the game, this OMT must be a joke? We're bound to lose now. :(

I wanna see Naughton instead of Walker. Can't even imagine how poor he must look in training to not even get a chance.

I agree with Caulker instead of Gallas. Gallas has looked very poor this season and was at fault for the two goals that we conceded against Norwich and WBA.

Friedel; Walker, Caulker, Vertonghen, Ekotto; Sandro, Carroll, Dembele; Dempsey, Bale, Adebayor

subs: Lloris, Naughton, Gallas, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Lennon, Defoe

In normally circumstances we'd want to bounce back as quickly as possible. But with so many new players to integrate, the break should be beneficial.

After the disappointment of yesterday, now I'm looking forward to it again. If you're a 'true' Spurs supporter, then its the hurt that keeps you coming back for more :) Like a gambler.

Lloris,Dembele & Adebayor simply have to start.

With the international break Lloris won't even join up with the squad again until a couple of days before the game, think it's too quick to throw him in without knowing the rest of the squad well enough. Dembele, Dempsey and Ade should all start though, no question. I go hot and cold on Lennon, right now it's the latter, I've never really been a massive fan of having two wingers as everything we do is so predictable, I always preferred the wonky.

Great thread, hats of to GLENROYID for putting in the effort and having the nous to get it posted before some 'no try' tosser posted another vacuous non thread . . .

p.s. love the honeybastard down there in the bottom left corner, masterstroke!

Think Dempsey should get a go instead of Lennon. We are seriously lacking in goal threat at the moment.

Controversial this may be however I wouldnt play Caulker or Sandro but play Dawson and Parker instead

I love Sandro but just think that, where we are, we need Parker's typical 8/10 standard performance rather than Sandro who can be 10/10 or 5/10. THis is particularly the case given that we have Vertongen settling into the PL and also the lack of leadership elsewhere.

Also wouldnt play Caulker as think its better for him to come into a successful team and think that people have got a bit aehad of themselves with him. Gallas needs to be dropped and with Kaboul out, I would go for Daws. He'll also being some leadership to the team

With the international break Lloris won't even join up with the squad again until a couple of days before the game, think it's too quick to throw him in without knowing the rest of the squad well enough. Dembele, Dempsey and Ade should all start though, no question. I go hot and cold on Lennon, right now it's the latter, I've never really been a massive fan of having two wingers as everything we do is so predictable, I always preferred the wonky.

That's a good point but It shouldn't bother a keeper of his quality should it? People said the same about Dembele yesterday. Lloris is a world class keeper,harsh on Friedel but he has to play IMO.

Back