• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

And it will be one of the two games live on Sky.

Confirmed or assumption.

Think it might depend on tomorrow night
Sunderland dont win. I think they will show Wat v Sun and New v Tot
Sunderland Win I think they will show MU v Bourn Swan v City.
My thinking is, for Sky, who gets the last CL spot and showing the Mancs is more important to them than who finishes 2nd

Yep.

Chelsea/Leicester
United/Bournemouth
Swansea/City

Nailed on. Three days of build-up in the 'Fight for Forth'...cue titles

They'll either go for us vs Arse or City vs United. Leicester seems a given, even without Terry. No doubt he'll still be there in full kit though.

Sunday live on Sky Sports

Man United v Bournemouth SS1 2pm
Swansea v Emirates Marketing Project SS2 2.55pm
Stoke v West Ham SS3 2.55pm

Sunday live on Sky Sports

Man United v Bournemouth SS1 2pm
Swansea v Emirates Marketing Project SS2 2.55pm
Stoke v West Ham SS3 2.55pm

Bar the Stoke one, it was pretty obvious what Sky would do.

Who finishes 4th and 5th is far more important than who finishes 2nd when Manchester United are involved....kn~b jockeys

West Ham cant even finish 4th, Why show it?

Hope they all finish f#ckin 0-0 you biased Manchester-glasses-wearing-w@nkers

Bar the Stoke one, it was pretty obvious what Sky would do.

Who finishes 4th and 5th is far more important than who finishes 2nd when Manchester United are involved....kn~b jockeys

To be fair. 2nd and 3rd holds no interest to others. Its just a position swap. Where as those games are a fight to finish in the champions league posistions. If it was the other way around I would want this.

To be fair. 2nd and 3rd holds no interest to others. Its just a position swap. Where as those games are a fight to finish in the champions league posistions. If it was the other way around I would want this.
The Stoke match is largely irrelevant so why show that. At least the Spurs has the back story of getting one up over Arsenal.....ah now I see.

It'll be Chelsea v Leicester, Man Utd v Bournemouth and Swansea Emirates Marketing Project

Back