• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

I just want to finish as high as possible.

And if at all possible above Chelsea and Liverpool.
I have no thoughts on Arsenal, they are just a team to beat like say City, West Ham and Stoke!!

With or without Dembele and Alli we still have a better team than Saudi Sportswashing Machine, on paper. Whether Saudi Sportswashing Machine want to win it more than us I think will determine the result however.

What worried me most yesterday was the lack of desire shown by so many of the players. The usual suspects were trying their hardest, but there were quite a few just going through the motions I thought. Disappointing to say the least, but we still have a chance to send all the supporters off for the summer happy as fudge with just one more good performance.

Nah not for - me they were as frustrated as we were.
We missed our two suspended players big time.

With or without Dembele and Alli we still have a better team than Saudi Sportswashing Machine, on paper. Whether Saudi Sportswashing Machine want to win it more than us I think will determine the result however.

What worried me most yesterday was the lack of desire shown by so many of the players. The usual suspects were trying their hardest, but there were quite a few just going through the motions I thought. Disappointing to say the least, but we still have a chance to send all the supporters off for the summer happy as fudge with just one more good performance.

It's like a 3rd/4th play-off in a World Cup. The big prize has been lost and what rank of loser you are doesn't matter.

I kind of prefer that it is about win or nothing, rather than Arsenal's eternal quest for 3rd best loser.

We WONT lose on Sunday. It will not happen. Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be relegated in Wednesay and will just go through the motions. 2-0 win and our rightful place of 2nd is done and dusted. COYS

We WONT lose on Sunday. It will not happen. Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be relegated in Wednesay and will just go through the motions. 2-0 win and our rightful place of 2nd is done and dusted. COYS
I would much rather play a just relegated Poocastle side than one that has a chance of survival.

Most reasonable people would have settled for 4th place at the beginning of 2011/12, but objectives and targets as the season progresses change and 4th turned out to be an underachievement. This is nowhere near that bad of course, but it will take some of the shine off of a great season if we blow 2nd place.

I think I'd rather play Saudi Sportswashing Machine under pressure than in a game where they can relax, because our lot won't be relaxed.

Appetite comes with eating.
I never really believed we can finish 1st (although always hoped it), but to finish below brick scum team being in title chase a couple of games ago, for me is an acceptable and will represent our mental and physical collapse, which we've seen so many times in the end of past seasons.
Hopefully Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be relegated in midweek. It should help us, or I can see us loosing another one.

Last edited:
Make no mistake; for the benefit of truly growing we have to get this "St Totteringham Day" off our backs.
I'm ok with Poch's words in public, but within the club i believe actually it DOES matter in this instance: it's like saying it doesn't matter that it's nearly 27 years since we won at Chelski. That is a minor disgrace and DOES matter too.
To get to where we want to go, yes, we shouldn't focus on other clubs, BUT we will have to finish above Arsenal if we are to be champions one day; we'll also likely have to win at Stanford Bridge too.
It will be a kick in the teeth to the players and "The New Spurs" if we (AGAIN!) let Arsenal finish above us.

So this weekend we have to win; i don't trust the integrity of the Arsenal Villa game: i wouldn't be surprised if they REALLy lay doen and die for Arsenal and they rack up a cricket score.
Rafa is a good coach and it wont be easy, but Necastle are bottom for a reason and they'll be no excuse whatsoever for not getting a win all season against the barcodes: it'll be the height of Spurs.y

So come on Kane and co: you talk the talk (Kane's been in the media saying that he knows how gutting it would be to finish below them again) and now it's time to walk the walk and deliver 2nd place. We'll only 'deserve' 2nd place if we actually get it.

COYS

I will be fully kitted for this game - Spurs scarf, jersey and wrist bands... and seating in the middle of Arsenal fans. If Spurs mess me up - I will be tinkled off. If we win or draw though - la la la la la la.

I will be fully kitted for this game - Spurs scarf, jersey and wrist bands... and seating in the middle of Arsenal fans. If Spurs mess me up - I will be tinkleed off. If we win or draw though - la la la la la la.

Dude, you've got to wear the shorts, socks and shin-pads too! You're never too old for that, are you? :oops:

^^I will definitely wear trousers and shirts. I married a lady from a serious Arsenal loving family. She crossed over to the light side when she met me. The remaining 20 strong members (parents, relatives, cousins) are all Arsenal fans.

^ I am too old to wear the shorts, socks and shin pads .. :D definitely too old to.

Back