• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chill out. We all know what we did. We don't need no sub 90 IQ pundit to rub it in our faces. fudge em. Let them whinge about United. We smashed them. We don't need to emphasize it. We did them. fudge em. :D

I want to revel in it and I have to listen to fifty fudging questions for fudging smeagol justifying why they were so terrible and decided to let us win.

No I meant no player had a bad performance......chill out before jumping over it like Jimmy Saville at a Jersey holiday camp

I'm not bothered about Skys coverage, they are a bunch of idiots, I turned it off after the game and will read and listen to Jose and Co tomorrow.

You don't win a Sky Cup for punditry love so let's not care.

It's just not how media coverage is done though. It's not fair, balanced or unbiased.

I bet our sponsors are fudging fuming.

It's just not how media coverage is done though. It's not fair, balanced or unbiased.

I bet our sponsors are fudging fuming.

I'd imagine that our sponsors are delighted with the result. Sky always give more coverage to the bigger clubs and present games from their point of view. It's a commercial decision, not a sporting one.

Great performance, and superb end to the week. Plus without GLC, Bale, Vinicius, etc

We'd have ordinarily wanted 8-10 points from those first 4 games, so 7 points is behind where we should be but given the fixture congestion, thats acceptable and more importantly we have momentum and are heading in the right direction

Utd were a shambles. Their full-backs are awful, defence has no co-ordination and need 1-2 CMs.

guessing its been said already - but what an absolutely cynical F**kwit Luke Shaw is. I can't believe he wasn't dismissed for that.

@milo - MOM Lloris.

Probably should take it to the VAR thread but Shaw's challenge not being called a red by ref nor VAR is a real pressing matter for where VAR stands in the game. They should be getting this right but it's nowhere near 100%...

I'd love the chance to talk to that tubby b$itch about his effort there anytime

The only message I've had from a Utd supporting mate was so bitter about Jose but didn't seem to take in to account we unequivocally dominated them in every area of the pitch apart from the first minute of the game. Annnnd that Martial chose to react, again on VAR I'm not convinced but it is what it is.

I legit love that we just said "Bruno is going to get one anyways so lets do it early" :D

So many tremendous performances, front of the queue for MOTM @milo Aurier, PEH very close but the usual suspects Kane and Son were up there for it too of course. It's a balance of how dogbrick Utd are in their current form but our ability to profit from that as well as recover from a proper lacklustre start. Add Bale and Carlos to this, I'm so up for getting carried away, it feels even better given the tirade of flimflam against us and gaffer from external and internal sources from the offset.

I'd imagine that our sponsors are delighted with the result. Sky always give more coverage to the bigger clubs and present games from their point of view. It's a commercial decision, not a sporting one.

Very true milo.
Hopefully we have just done a little bit more today to force a change/progression in the narrative

Back