• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

id take Sherwood in a heart beat. Get Inglethorpe back from Liverpool too and have him as an assistant.

AVB, Freund(wtf does he actually do) and the other chubby Portuguese chancer can all fcuk off

We need to stop making excuses like we are only x points off top four, or it would have been a different game if the ref had done this or that.

The team looks like a bunch of strangers, no one gets to play in the same position one week to the next, and the style of football we play is dreadful.
That is all down to the manager.

Last edited:
Mate i bet/trade in play on betfair. Sometimes things are going against you and you realise you just have to get out as soon as possible and cut your losses.

We sack him, sell some of the players which we have to many of for one position (attacking midfielder) then we start again with the new guy. Move on and quick.

I'm really not sure what to do or say tbh. This is much much worse than the Emirates Marketing Project game. One of the worst games in the past few years . And I don't want to sound over-dramatic and perhaps I've erased those other games from my memory but one of the worst games in an even longer period of time as well.

I feel genuinely sorry for AVB. Levy must be close to moving him on. I think he's a very nice guy. I think he's desperate to succeed and has some good ideas. I feel like his career may take a huge blow if (looking almost certainly like when now) he fails here as well.

What does he have left now to do? I'm really not sure.

Hoddle as caretaker till the end of the season. I would guarantee an improvement. We have nothing to lose.

Hoddle is too much of a thinker too. No thanks

footballers are simple creatures. they just need to be told to go out and run around

The whole conserving energy theory in the book has been shown up by playing a huge tempo midweek and playing 6 players today that played on Thursday.

I was discussing this in the Anzhi thread...I could not figure out why we played such a high tempo in a meaningless game. To make sure we give Soldado confidence...maybe. I just have no idea why we did it, and we started today really, really flat.

How much does a premier league referee cost these days??
Think AVB may last just past the new year but only if we win every game til then.
I said back on page 5/6 that people talking about the physical advantage we would have in midfield were forgetting the Arsenal game. Here we are again

The whole conserving energy theory in the book has been shown up by playing a huge tempo midweek and playing 6 players today that played on Thursday.

I agree with you there, was discussing in Thursday's match thread that I had no idea why we played such a quick tempo in a meaningless game. To make sure we could get Soldado scoring to give him confidence? I just have no idea. But we did, and we looked flat as anything today. Awful.

If he had a shred of dignity he would offer his resignation tonight. Of course, there is more chance of me bedding Cheryl Cole tonight then that happening.

I'm really not sure what to do or say tbh. This is much much worse than the Emirates Marketing Project game. One of the worst games in the past few years . And I don't want to sound over-dramatic and perhaps I've erased those other games from my memory but one of the worst games in an even longer period of time as well.

I feel genuinely sorry for AVB. Levy must be close to moving him on. I think he's a very nice guy. I think he's desperate to succeed and has some good ideas. I feel like his career may take a huge blow if (looking almost certainly like when now) he fails here as well.

What does he have left now to do? I'm really not sure.

Agreed. I think this might be it for him. He clearly has some good ideas. The players clearly like him. But a home defeat like this so soon after a 6-0 drubbing...it just isn't acceptable and I can't see him surviving it.

How much does a premier league referee cost these days??
Think AVB may last just past the new year but only if we win every game til then.
I said back on page 5/6 that people talking about the physical advantage we would have in midfield were forgetting the Arsenal game. Here we are again

yep I hold my hands up....you were spot on and I got it desperatley wrong.......

wow do I feel low.......dont worry my enthusiasm and psoitivity has been well and truly ended now.

I was discussing this in the Anzhi thread...I could not figure out why we played such a high tempo in a meaningless game. To make sure we give Soldado confidence...maybe. I just have no idea why we did it, and we started today really, really flat.

we started flat and played flat because it was the wrong team selection....if anything we should have played the attacking line up that played on Thurs....Soldado, Townsend, Lamela, Sigurdsson and Holtby looked like they were capable of playing well together

the team selected today was the wrong one. Fans knew it, players knew, but mastermind AVB thinks he knows best.....

Agreed. I think this might be it for him. He clearly has some good ideas. The players clearly like him. But a home defeat like this so soon after a 6-0 drubbing...it just isn't acceptable and I can't see him surviving it.

do they? imo most wont be too sorry to see the back of him

If he had a shred of dignity he would offer his resignation tonight. Of course, there is more chance of me bedding Cheryl Cole tonight then that happening.

have to agree!!! he really should and thats not easy for me to say as I have backed him and now it looks like you have been right.

cant see how avb survives this.

we started flat and played flat because it was the wrong team selection....if anything we should have played the attacking line up that played on Thurs....Soldado, Townsend, Lamela, Sigurdsson and Holtby looked like they were capable of playing well together

the team selected today was the wrong one. Fans knew it, players knew, but mastermind AVB thinks he knows best.....

I really don't think the player selection was so bad...our hand was forced by injuries. In defence we were makeshift, and in front we had players that should have been able to do a job, and did do a job against the champions 3 years ago.

I don't think today was a player selection issue, I think it was something deeper and I have no idea what exactly it is. I have no idea how we could perform like that in such a crucial game. Something isn't working. It's unacceptable.

Back