• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is she a milf? Any pics?
erik-lamela-mother-500.jpg

Under no illusions this has the potential to be another attritional game. I’d dispense with the back 3 and go with

Lloris

Aurier. Toby. Jan. Rose

Winks. Dier

Lamela. Eriksen. Moura

Son. Llorente

I think Poch will go back 3 though to give us the option of Moura or Lamela from the bench.

I like the 'sneak-a-12th-player-on-to-the-pitch' tactic. Worth a try

Don't know why just don't fancy us today, I'd take a draw.
I've felt like that for the last weeks. I Don't look forward to the games, and I don't feel exited on match day, like I used to. Just have kind of a nothing feeling towards our games now.
But COYMFS!

Don't know why just don't fancy us today, I'd take a draw.
I know what you mean, Leicester are one of the most dangerous teams to face because both players and fans have the potential to take this fixture for granted as they aren’t one of the big boys but still have dangerous players that can hurt us if we aren’t fully switched on. Think it will be closer than manny anticipate but still expect us to win 2-1 perhaps....

I fancy going to this now, but the only tickets left are £70. Presumably that’s still better value than the informal economy outside the ground?

I fancy going to this now, but the only tickets left are £70. Presumably that’s still better value than the informal economy outside the ground?
. There’s a few popping up now on Spurs Tickets on Twitter (@Hotspur tickets) all less than £70. Is that club Wembley? Would guess you’d get lower tier cheaper than that even from touts.

Back