• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City ***

I dont enjoy watching us anymore. I could swear previous Mourinho teams played with a bit of pace and guile.

Half the time I'm watching our games while playing poker. We bore me.

I dont enjoy watching us anymore. I could swear previous Mourinho teams played with a bit of pace and guile.

Half the time I'm watching our games while playing poker. We bore me.

I'm hoping that once Jose gets the pacey CB which he's reported to want, then we can defend higher up the pitch and have more of the ball. Similarly there was something last week about him wanting a box to box CM, presumably to partner Hojbjerg - that would also help

The problem of moving the ball through midfield has been present ever since the downfall of Dembele.
Might be worth dropping Ndombele 19 yards so he can get on it and move between the thirds.

Back