• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LAZIO**********

--------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------------

Walker----------------Dawson---------------Caulker-----------------Naughton

---------------------------Huddlestone---------Dembele-----------------------

-------Lennon---------------------Dempsey---------------------------Bale----

----------------------------------Adebayor--------------------------------------

Subs: cudicini, Vertonghen, Sandro, Livermore, Townsend, Sigurddson, Defoe

Freshen it up a bit and give the 3 new additions 90 minutes.

I thought you was changing your name ???

Dawson didn't leave so i've delayed it until he officially leaves.

Whoopwhoop i think you're right about Sigurddson tbh. I know he's gonna be awesome for us but yes he needs games so i'll take Lennon out of my original team, put Dempsey in lennons spot and put sig centrally.

Tottenham Hotspur's European record against Italian clubs...

P0044.png

Last edited:
As long as Dirty Harry and Hugo gets 90 min im happy. And we win of course.

But serious relegation fears for this one, OP was quite brick

Think this could be a really good competition for the new lads to get to know each other and find their feet at the club. Berbatov was brilliant in his first season, I feel the competition helped him settle.

Almost went for the same X1 as KD

Lloris
Walker Dawson Caulker Naughton
Huddlestone
Dembele
Lennon Dempsey Townsend
Adebayor

Plumped for Townsend on the left. Saw Bale with a slight limp at the final whistle, think the extra few days rest might do him good so he is 100% for QPR.

--------------Lloris--------------
Walker-Dawson-Caulker-Naugthon
-----Huddlestone-Livermore------
Townsend----Sig--------Dembele
-------------Ade----------------

Carroll and Pritchard on the bench.

--------------Lloris--------------
Walker-Dawson-Caulker-Naugthon
-----Huddlestone-Livermore------
Townsend----Sig--------Dembele
-------------Ade----------------

Carroll and Pritchard on the bench.

Probably go with this one, but with Dempsey instead of Dembele, give Dempsey a run out in wide midfield / forward.

Think we may struggle for bite in CM if Dembele partnered Hudd more centrally, so opting to give him a rest.

That's still a pretty good side and I'd load the bench up with Bale, Lennon, Dembele, Vertonghen, Defoe..

Probably go with this one, but with Dempsey instead of Dembele, give Dempsey a run out in wide midfield / forward.

Think we may struggle for bite in CM if Dembele partnered Hudd more centrally, so opting to give him a rest.

That's still a pretty good side and I'd load the bench up with Bale, Lennon, Dembele, Vertonghen, Defoe..

I actually meant Dempsey...

I blame the summer transfer window, bought players with names that are too similar and from the same club even. Never would have happened with Moutinho.

Lazio are on a good run of form. They won their last 5 matches, 2 of which are Europa cup ties.

AVB should put out a near full strength team IMO. I want him to take this competition seriously and we have enough strength in depth in our 1st team squad to avoid playing too many kids. By all means have them on the bench but not starting. The team needs all the playing time it can get to gel properly.

Havent watched much Italian football for a long time. The only players I'm recognising are Hernanes, Ledesma, Cana, Zarate, Klose and Scaloni

Come on KD.....a bit of colour and badger, FFS!!!!

Look at the Reading OMT. Nice pics, and when posted to the front page it looks better.

And it made us win.

Effort guys. A bit of effort.

Back