• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

That abomination at the weekend was one of the worst challenges of the season, how the fudge he didn't go was beyond me. He goes off, they don't win that game. Lucky bastards. We have not had much and are due some.

We've very much had our share.

Don't worry about them.......they'll be getting it at the Lane in a few weeks........and im not talking about luck.

Want to be hearing this one on Sunday.....................

You can stick the red roses up your arse
You can stick the red roses up your arse
You can stick the red roses
Stick the red roses
Stick the red roses up your arse

Coz i love Tottenham more than you
Coz i love Tottenham more than you
Coz i love Tottenham
i love Tottenham
i love Tottenham more than you

..............many a true word said in jest:)
I remember this being sung in the concourse at Bolton a few years ago. I didn't join in as my missus was there with me -- she'd got us tickets for my birthday.

tough game, after getting mauled by leicester and previously us. i think they will be fired up for this one. we need to be more clinical in front of goal and I hope poch has got the boys working on trippier's excellent deliveries. lamela should be up to start this one with his grafting ability.

tough game, after getting mauled by leicester and previously us. i think they will be fired up for this one. we need to be more clinical in front of goal and I hope poch has got the boys working on trippier's excellent deliveries. lamela should be up to start this one with his grafting ability.

Something tells me they will want revenge for the tw@tting they got at WHL too..

I'd imagine Walker will start over Trippier. It looks like Walker and Rose are the preferred choice for their defensive qualities in the A-games, whereas Trippier and Davies are preferred for their crossing in games we are likely to be camped in the other team's final third.

I'd imagine Walker will start over Trippier. It looks like Walker and Rose are the preferred choice for their defensive qualities in the A-games, whereas Trippier and Davies are preferred for their crossing in games we are likely to be camped in the other team's final third.

Its looking that way.

That worries me. I prefer if they were optimistic that they would destroy us. It is better to face an over confident enemy than an under confident one!

Well, it's the confidence of the players that matters. Who can say how they are feeling?

We've very much had our share.

Don't worry about them.......they'll be getting it at the Lane in a few weeks........and im not talking about luck.

I suppose you're not wrong with regards to decisions, though a stone-wall wasn't given Saturday...I suppose when it comes to bad luck, I keep on thinking of Everton away (woodwork twice) and Leicester at home (more woodwork) but 'tis a bit different I admit.

Luck will not be our governor anyway, we just need to power through (like we did Saturday)...what a season!!!! COYS!

The watford winner (+ we're lucky goal line tech exists), kevin 'friend' at norwich, eriksens deflected goal + catermole kneeing it in (98/100 he woulddnt), palace double 5 sec crossbar challenge, 2 centre halfs destroying each other in the first 5 mins (got to be the first time ever in the history of football?) + dier deflected goal same match at colchester..... thats of the top of my head since start of this year...........plus didn't we have a couple of offside goals in the home game against City?

Another positive, have you noticed the elimination of the almost expected brain farts from our beloved team. Shows how in control we are.

The watford winner (+ we're lucky goal line tech exists), kevin 'friend' at norwich, eriksens deflected goal + catermole kneeing it in (98/100 he woulddnt), palace double 5 sec crossbar challenge, 2 centre halfs destroying each other in the first 5 mins (got to be the first time ever in the history of football?) + dier deflected goal same match at colchester..... thats of the top of my head since start of this year...........plus didn't we have a couple of offside goals in the home game against City?

Another positive, have you noticed the elimination of the almost expected brain farts from our beloved team. Shows how in control we are.

Mate. I agree with some of those, but deflections/Kevin Friend at Norwich, etc, not having those at all. I would argue that you could, by those margins, say that watching Dier and Toby block each other off from getting to Huth was a 1/100 moment, those previously mentioned woodworks, the Kane 'technology negative' overhead kick against the goons at home in the cup, Verts getting elbowed in the head and twisting his knee from subsequent foul, own goal winner at Man Utd, Kane off the post at Norwich...

I think we'd have to agree that perhaps the luck has evened out, more to the point, we power forth and get on with it.

Interesting view, as a few months ago i'd have said it was Davies that was being used for the more defensive side of LB, with Rose far more of an attacking threat. Now it would appear that Poch has perhaps changed this.

I still favour Rose over Davies in either case. I think he is far more committed at the back and offers greater pace going forwards than Davies. I often worry with BD that he'll get caught out on the counter attack, whereas Rose certainly has the speed to get back.

Either way, it's a VERY good problem to have and it seems at the mo that all four are fighting hard to retain their place, rather than presume they will or won't be picked for a specific level of opposition.

Agreed. We just need to stay in the fight and anything can happen.

How many here would take a draw against City if offered it now?

Not me, I think we can win this. City without Silva and Company are not the same. We need to take advantage.

Would you?

Back