• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. CSKA Moscow***

Hidden

Luke Young

vs.

Surely our last CL match during 16/17 season.
Probably the last game of Leonid SIutskii as head coach of CSKA Moscow.
Very probably the 43rd CL match in a row for Igor Akinfeev to concede a goal.
Surely my first ever OMT.

Going to the game but really hope Poch rests the big guns for this. Play the kids with the odd senior player but no Kane, Walker, Rose etc.

Any chance it might kick off with their fans after the trouble at the Euros?

Keep the winning momentum going after Swansea. Get a good side out there, more practice for Wembley, get the win, confidence higher for United game, shut up the media, end our Wembley jinx, reach the Europa where we have a damn good chance of winning that tournament!!

No messing around here Poch, c'mon!

Oh…and yes i'm going to the game so don't want to see the reserves!

Keep the winning momentum going after Swansea. Get a good side out there, more practice for Wembley, get the win, confidence higher for United game, shut up the media, end our Wembley jinx, reach the Europa where we have a damn good chance of winning that tournament!!

No messing around here Poch, c'mon!

Oh…and yes i'm going to the game so don't want to see the reserves!

I do hope you are right. We need to stay in Europe.

I'd like to see a few own goals in this match, just to make sure we don't waste the rest of our season

I think we should play a 'cup' team and a 'league' team. If we did that, qualifying for the Europa would not impact the 'league' players and it would mean the squad players had match sharpness when we need them.

As such, my team for CSKA would be:

--------------vorm
trippier----ccv-----wimmer---davies
-----------wanyama--winks
--sissoko------son--------n'kodou
--------------janssen

That should be our cup team imo. The league team is then

-------------lloris
walker----toby----vert----rose
--------dier-----dembele
lamela------alli-------eriksen
------------kane

I think we should play a 'cup' team and a 'league' team. If we did that, qualifying for the Europa would not impact the 'league' players and it would mean the squad players had match sharpness when we need them.

As such, my team for CSKA would be:

--------------vorm
-----------wanyama--winks
--------------janssen

That should be our cup team imo. The league team is then

-------------lloris
walker----toby----vert----rose
--------dier-----dembele
lamela------alli-------eriksen
------------kane
A 4th place team, and an actually trying to win something team.

I'd like us to target the FA Cup and Europe. We would be the best team in the FA Cup (as no other top team fields a full strength side), and one of the best in the EL. Both would qualify us for Europe the following year. By prioritising them, we would lose a few league points, but should still be ok for at least 6th/7th.

Wanayama deserves a rest too. Dier if available:

--------------vorm
-----------dier--winks
--------------janssen

... and no subs. let them go the full 90.
the rest can go festive shopping.

Back