• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace - 11/01/14: 3pm

Na you've also got Fryers, Kaboul and Defoe not wearing bibs there too

Zeki and Kaboul were not playing tho when seen. Probably cool down/shooting session. Same for Defoe all we saw was him having a clear shot on goal without any semblance or pressure or defenders surrounding him.

I hope he starts with the same team.

Would be fine by me. Some level of consistency is needed and giving the players time to get to know the new system and their teammates seems like a good plan.

And Bentaleb should play.

Would like to see Lamela given at least 30 minutes though.

Would be fine by me. Some level of consistency is needed and giving the players time to get to know the new system and their teammates seems like a good plan.

And Bentaleb should play.

Would like to see Lamela given at least 30 minutes though.

This. It seems I am agreeing with you more and more. Worrying!

If Emirates Marketing Project only managed to score one against Palace at the Etihad, I hope Tim has some master plan up his sleeve to get the win here. I just can't see it though.

Premier League London Derbies 1992-2014 ahead of Spurs v Palace...

P405_zpsed0bd083.png

SunSport Now ‏@SunSportNow 12m

Talks being held to decide whether #THFC v #CPFC will go ahead tomorrow with 2pm protest planned by supporters of Mark Duggan in Tottenham.

I don't know enough about the Mark Duggan case to get involved in the discussions, but I can't think of a better way to quickly lose support for your side than to get a game of football postponed.

BdoBjCqCYAAQeND.jpg

Tim: "It’s been a good week, first for the players to have some rest, then to have more time with them on the training field. Credit to Palace, they’ve showed great character. Tony Pulis is a winner and he wants his teams to compete. On team news – Andros, Gylfi, Lewis and Jermain are all back in contention."

Darren Lewis ‏@MirrorDarren 9m

Speaking to #THFC staff here at training ground, they insist game v #CPFC goes ahead despite concerns re clash with vigil for Mark Duggan.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 25m

Contrary to reports there are no plans to call off tomorrow's game vs Palace with the Duggan vigil scheduled for 2pm in Tottenham.

Back