• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United - WHL, Sun 22nd Feb, KO - 12pm

I'm starting to think there is some form of favouritism going on with Lamela

how do you not start eriksen?

Townsend doesnt appear to have the tactical nous of playing in that wing forward position...lamela is playing in the hole but so it dembele and because of that the good drifting movement you see with playmakers that play on the left in a wonky isnt really happening

get eriksen on for either townsend or lamela......chadli as well

i hear people calling for soldado , not a bad shout to be honest..we would have a wonky in the second half

I'm starting to think there is some form of favouritism going on with Lamela

how do you not start eriksen?

Townsend doesnt appear to have the tactical nous of playing in that wing forward position...lamela is playing in the hole but so it dembele and because of that the good drifting movement you see with playmakers that play on the left in a wonky isnt really happening

get eriksen on for either townsend or lamela......chadli as well

i hear people calling for soldado , not a bad shout to be honest..we would have a wonky in the second half
Of course he would want to start Eriksen, but he's rotating him.

Actually thought the first 15 was some of the best passing I've seen from Lamela. Not that it was so brilliant, just that he was passing. Then when we start struggling he reverts to type. It's really like watching alcoholics under stress reverting to alcohol with the ball hog players.

If anyone deserves being taken off at half time in a match, it's Dembele now. Really didn't look like he was mentally prepared for a Premier League game. The one thing he is superb at is retaining possession.But it's a bit part skill and he should be a bit part player.

Really? I bet Poch doesnt think it has been. Its that type of thinking that separates winners and losers in my view...

If Kane's shot had gone in rather than hit the post and we'd not gifted them a goal would you feel the same? Poch needs to give them confidence to play our game around whams press.

Some positives. Rose played well and wasn't far off scoring. Bentaleb likewise. Lamela Dembele and Townsend lacking today. But I'd keep them on for at least the first 10 mins - get into them at half time and see what they can do.

They are letting wham bully them. Stand up to them, play our game.

biggest second half of the season coming up...

Townsend needs to do more and dare I say Kane as well!!!!

Come on...behind the lads we need a big 45 mins!

We've had a couple of really good chances that if we had stuck away the comments here would be so different. Fine margins this game. Don't lose your heads and get carried away

Really sloppy from the whole team, individual errors by almost every single player. Its hard to single out 1 poor performer when the group play is so loose. I suppose people will use the Europa game as an excuse but that hardly stops players doing the basics. The crowd are also like West Hams 12th man, really we have not got behind the team today.

The positive thing is that we have decent options on the bench, West Ham seem happy to sit back and play on the break and we can't play much worse. Big test of our character 2nd half, Come on You Spurs!!!!

Dembele, Townsend and Lamela all deserve to come off.

Poch's non prioritisation of either game means we are gonna fudge up in both our potential champions league paths.

Rio's right. Two wide midfielders coming inside just crowds out the midfield and makes it more difficult for us when we attack.
Nostalgic memories of when we had two wide men who actually played as wide men.

We've been awful going forwards.

I'm surprised Kane can even remember what a football is - those 3 behind him couldn't work out how to pass a ball between them.

Yet Kane was a wisher away from scoring. Bentaleb and Rose not far off either...

While we were not great, which team would you say created the better chances?

Back