• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford FC ***

Does Sissoko starting mean his role will just be to run about a bit? I thought the modern take on new signings is there is so much complex coaching and strategy that goes on behind the scenes there is no way a new player can just slot into a new team!

Does Sissoko starting mean his role will just be to run about a bit? I thought the modern take on new signings is there is so much complex coaching and strategy that goes on behind the scenes there is no way a no way a new player can just slot into a new team!
I was thinking more of a 15 time ricochet between him and Sanchez both trying to control the ball from a goalmouth scramble!

Does Sissoko starting mean his role will just be to run about a bit? I thought the modern take on new signings is there is so much complex coaching and strategy that goes on behind the scenes there is no way a new player can just slot into a new team!

Doesn’t apply to dyspraxic signings. Uncoachable.

I was thinking more of a 15 time ricochet between him and Sanchez both trying to control the ball from a goalmouth scramble!

So you don’t think he will be able to slalom dribble past all our defence before picking out a top corner finish?

I'm guessing they will be ultra defensive and aiming for 0-0 with a breakaway winner, we need a lock-picker today.
Playing both Hoj and Skipp... they need to be a bit more progressive than usual.

Back