• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United ****

Utterly ridiculous. We don't know what's going on behind closed doors, obviously, but to just bin a talent like Dele ... criminal.

On the face of it, I agree. This makes no sense. But there may be stuff that we don’t know about. Guess we have to give the manager the benefit of the doubt in that we should just support the team and assume that he’s making his choices for the right reasons.

Sheffield Utd play an odd system where their CBS attack as wingbacks so I guess the formation change has something to do with that.

As for Mourinhos comments, I don’t buy he deliberately instructs us to sit back and hold for a 1-0 lead every time. He has non-figuratively no form for doing that throughout his career. He’s an intelligent man, he will know in this day and age you can’t do that. I think it’s to do with the transition in style we are going through and getting that right rather than go from one extreme to the other. It’s still Mourinhos issue to fix, but I don’t think the issue is that Jose wants us to sit back and defend a 1-0 lead all the time....

He done it at Chelsea 2nd time around and United - both sets of fans complain about it. Ironically it was after our NYD humping of Chelsea that seemingly sent him on this path

Back