• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Newport County A.F.C *** FA Cup 4th round

Having problems with my water hole - pop ups killing it. Can anyone dm a usable one please.
Ta

COYS

No Port Vale type outcomes today. Get an early goal or two, to calm ALL our nerves please, and gives us the oppurtunity to sub Kane,Dier and maybe Vertonghen for Weds night

Did I see that BT Sport was showing Amos on the bench? Just put the TV on as it showed the line-up. If so, who's dropped out?

Did I see that BT Sport was showing Amos on the bench? Just put the TV on as it showed the line-up. If so, who's dropped out?

Yeah, and gazzaniga starts instead of vorm. Was it son? Nah, son is still there.

Its Oakley booth.

Massive chance for Newport!

I have to say again, I love the fa cup! Something gritty and unluxurious about it. Our primadonnas with a chance to show they have some balls.

1st 10 mins is Newport's - by a distance

Our substitutes - Paulo Gazzaniga, Davinson Sanchez, Ben Davies, Tashan Oakely-Booth, Dele Alli, Heung-Min Son and Anthony Georgiou​

Can't afford too many warning signs like that. We don't really look at it from the off.. Dawdling on the ball, look flustered.

Back