• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley *** *POSTPONED*

City game on. They cleared the snow in 15 mins at halftime. I think it's ridiculous the game was called off.

I feel sorry for fans who have trecked up there, and that couple from Dallas in particular, however in the context of a season its irrelevant. As I posted on the previous page, I think there's a number of upsides so its highly questionable that this is a negative for us

Win our game in hand and we're a point off 4th. Need to hang in there til Jan and hope we bring in 2-3 reinforcements

Win our game in hand and we're a point off 4th. Need to hang in there til Jan and hope we bring in 2-3 reinforcements

2 winnable (when in good form) home games coming up too could be right in the mix by this time next weekend

Burnley had 4 first XI players out, and make very little effort to make the pitch playable.
Hardly a coincidence.

Surely they must expect some sort of fine from the FA if they didn't even try to make the pitch playable? fudge sake.

Look at this VICIOUS covering of snow, a 3 year old could clear this much snow

CW0bj1IIzhL

I take this postponement as a small blessing, if we came straight back home, Conte can have them all on the training pitch in the morning, to get more out of them, instead of the player having a rest day.

Disgusting performance. We can do much better!!

Was perfect me as I was going to miss half the game :)

Back