• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth ***

Lloris (C), Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Rose, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane.

Glad to see that there appears to Poch to be no physical or mental scarring following the Juve game - just a rotation of full backs (to be expected) and the injured Dier replaced by Wanyama. Poch giving our players every chance to get back in the groove straight away.

Beat me to it! Good of you to post it yourself!

I was going to post something akin to , "I don't like to see Staff Members admitting they were wrong - it could set a dangerous precedent"!!!!

But then I thought better of it.

Its a testament to Howe's coaching abilities that he's got them where they are in the PL. Looking at their line-up, it's not overly burdened with talent so clearly performing to greater than the sum of the parts

OS team :-
Lloris (C)
Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Rose
Wanyama - Dembele
Eriksen - Dele - Son
Kane
Subs:-
Vorm
Trippier
Dier
Sissoko
Lamela
Lucas
Llorente​
Good to see Dier on the bench. His knock against Juve must not have been that serious.

Do they really think Sherwood is an ideal option as an ex Spurs player / manager for a pundit? Jenas all day for me.

Back