• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seedy Ron

Nick Barmby
Where: New Lane, for the last time this season.
When: Less than 4 hours (6pm).
TV: Gary Neville's Soapbox.
Ropey Conference Because I've Done Back-to-back OMTs: Assuredly.

Kane Bale and Sons farewell? Always a nightmare when multiple people leave at once, the leaving collections basically get thinned out.

Only 2 more stressful games to watch from this car crash of a season. Its the hope that kills you it really is. It is hard to believe this team put 6 past ManU at old trafford and topped the table a one time this season. I actually thought we had a chance of winning the Europa but look how that turned out. The only good thing that can now happen in this season is that we finish above Arsenal and I wouldn`t be putting my house on it. We absolutely must win today or else I will never hear the last of it at work if we don`t finish above those scabby interlopers.
COYS

Bale obviously knackered. Possibly the same with Lo Celso, or at least wary of all his injury problems

Two right-backs on the bench and no Sissoko is a curious one....unless SIssoko is injured (....I dont dare believe that he's left out with a transfer pending...)

Ndombele not starting again is definitely odd...

I'm not that bothered as long as we get results. The new manager will have his own system and style and will decide whether Ndombele fits into that or not. These line-ups wont dictate any players long-term futures

Back