• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Impressive that was.

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Ok, I know the second goal was clever photoshop. You'll never convince me that we scored from a corner.

is that 3 assists for Holtby tonight??!

Villa really are a very different beast without their 'beast'.

1380053068129.gif

The gulf between the two teams was enormous, although I think our starting 11 had more first teamers than theirs. 4-0 was only a tiny bit flattering.

I have to say I have a soft spot for this Villa team/squad. Lots of game, decent young players. Hope they do well this season. Liked the Helonious (sp?) chap up front.

Solid 2nd half from Vlad. And that's still not even close to what he can do..You could tell that he's a bit uncomfortable because his smile was missing :) Unfair bashing for the first half though, I really hope he'll prove that wrong. Great overall game considering we've played 48 hours apart.

\o/

Fantastic performance, again.

No goals conceded yet again. Impressive.

Reality check on sat?

I have to say I have a soft spot for this Villa team/squad. Lots of game, decent young players.

Same here. It was brave of Lambert to drop experienced players in favour of youth last season and I think that it will pay dividends in the long run.

Well done lads excellent effort- looks like the omt gids were smiling on me after all.

A palace 1-0
a dinamo tbilisi 5-0
h swansea 1-0
h dinamo tbilisi 3-0
a arsenal 0-1
h norwich 2-0
h tromso 3-0
a cardiff 1-0
a aston villa 4-0

Come on Statto, this has got to be some kind of record. United had some kind of long run of clean sheets a coupla years ago.

A little way to go yet before any records are broken. Our longest run of (league) clean sheets is 5, and the record number in one season is the 21 from season 70-71, with Jennings between the sticks.

Back