• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham FC vs Racist Scum

Ron "Chopper" Harris, Roman Abramovich, John Terry, Frank Lampard, Eden Hazard, Didier Drogba, Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbank, Jason Cundy, Andy Jacobs, Denis Wise, Gianfranco Zola, Pat Nevin, David Baddiel, Suggs, Lord Sebastian Coe your boys took a hell of a beating

Last edited:
Thats the best bit. Not a spawny win against the run of play, not won on dodgy decisions, not scrappy, not backs against the wall for the last half hour.

Rather, a complete dominance. Dealt with everything they had and finished the game very comfortably.

THATS the bit that has me smiling. The "putting the hoodoo away" narrative to follow comes without any clause or qualification.

Was gonna say, this was something I forgot to mention earlier too.

By the end it looked like they were spent and we had loads left in the tank. They were bouncing off our players, they were misplacing passes everywhere, and we repelled their meek attempts to come forward pretty easily.

It looked like men against boys. Like a Champions League team against a best of the rest. And it was so pleasing that we treated this with the idea that it was business as usual. No biggie, just another day at the office, and nothing less than we deserved.

Am personally absolutely delighted we came from a goal down to win ( for only the second time this season in the PL btw). We have now demonstrated that we have achieved the first phase of acquiring a winning mentality. Two stages still to go. Don’t get carried away. Again though, the game could have been all over by half time. We still have a way to go before we actually win something. Winning the FA cup would be fantastic to put this nonsense finally to bed.

And I am also delighted we appear now to have (at last) recognised that corners are worth working on. Or is Poch wrong to do this?

And what stages are those? You’re incredible. “The game could’ve been over by half-time.” Why wasn’t it? Are you seriously going to say “luck”? Nah, sorry, no wiggling today. You’ve been served, albeit there are many of us who believe this team has that spirit and mentality already and we are witnessing the experience accumulation to see it bear fruit! COYFS!!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

And what stages are those? You’re incredible. “The game could’ve been over by half-time.” Why wasn’t it? Are you seriously going to say “luck”? Nah, sorry, no wiggling today. You’ve been served, albeit there are many of us who believe this team has that spirit and mentality already and we are witnessing the experience accumulation to see it bear fruit! COYFS!!!!

Don’t ruin a marvellous day by another petulant rant. Enjoy the victory.

Absolutely epic display.

What I loved most about it though? At the end of the game, no major celebrations. No going absolutely crazy because we’ve finally beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge after 28 years. No going overboard. Just handshakes, smiles, a few hugs, but a level headed emotional reaction that suggested this was just another day at the office. We have arrived.

Spot on. Can you imagine what Klopp will be like when Liverpool when there in May

Some people are only happy when miserable

I am not an oblique internet game-player mate. To my detriment. I lack the control to “Magnus Mills” my way through some comments. Again to my detriment. I am absolutely buzzing, but simply find the wriggling irritating! Pirate is right. I should know better than to fall for his “commentaries” but alas, it is a weak spot of mine, feeling vindication over perceived repeated stupidity.

I am, again, delighted.

I think a lot will depend on next Sunday and the Cl match v Liverpool

I think we’re good enough to beat them I really do

We defend better than most side and have a great attack.

It’s at Wembley with 80000 spurs fans and no pressure IMO

People will refer to the game up there but we had Dier and Verts CBs, and a midfield of winks and Dembele so no real defensive midfielder

But they are an outstanding team so it wouldn’t be easy

Was gonna say, this was something I forgot to mention earlier too.

By the end it looked like they were spent and we had loads left in the tank. They were bouncing off our players, they were misplacing passes everywhere, and we repelled their meek attempts to come forward pretty easily.

It looked like men against boys. Like a Champions League team against a best of the rest. And it was so pleasing that we treated this with the idea that it was business as usual. No biggie, just another day at the office, and nothing less than we deserved.

And it was even more impressive that the Harry Kane Team went 1:3 ahead without the Great Man himself

Just watched the game. Lost for words. Just happy, really happy. First time in my 27 years supporting Spurs we've won at Stamford Bridge. Thought it would be just like before after a pretty poor first half, but then we scored and never looked back. Lovely stuff.

Oh, and fudge off you cheating, racist, quasi-russian small team from Fulham.

Back