• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs Bin Dippers ***

Notmegov

Roman Pavlyuchenko
When - Thursday 8PM

Where - Tottenham Stadium

Lloris

Aurier Alderweireld Dier Reguilon

Hojberg Sissoko

Bale Ndombele Son

Kane

tenor.gif

tumblr_pmfckecWGX1v7hawy_480.mp4

Last edited:
Just heard they have some players back so looks like we are doomed (If we weren't already after this terrible OMT!)

Just heard they have some players back so looks like we are doomed (If we weren't already after this terrible OMT!)
They were missing so many players last time they beat us. I hope (foolishly) that da playas go for it. We all know Jose never tells them to sit back, they just do it despite his instructions. And he’s such a shy man that he can’t force them to play a different way. Poor Jose. If only da playas would listen to him.

If we beat them it would be 2 points clear of them with a game in hand. When was the last time we beat this lot?

I think we'll see Sissoko play out on the right, like at their place to stop Robertson and also Bergwijn charged with picking up TAA making us a bit like a 4-4-2

------------------------Lloris-------------------------

---Aurier-----Rodon------Dier------Reguilon----

--Sissoko------PEH----Ndombele-------Bergwijn

-------------Son-----------------Kane-------------

I’ve heard that Reggie is out
And Davies is inured from the Wycombe game
I can see Jose starting Rodon and Dier CBS
I’d expect to see a front 3 of Kane, son and Stevie
Guess the interesting thing is do we play the roadblock or do we play 2 CMs with Hojdjerg and Tanguy

It'll be something like this

Lloris

Aurier Rodon Dier Reguilon

Sissoko Ndombele Hojbjerg Bergwijn

Son Kane

Back