• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v West Ham

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think no fans in derbies is a bit of a leveller. Not saying we need one but they clearly always want to beat us more than we want to beat them and the lack of fans takes away some of that edge. They come to us on the back of two great results but as long as we turn up we should be fine.
Good point. They've been in good form so we definitely need to turn up.

Will be interesting to see how we start the game. Hopefully we'll at least match them for intensity from the start.

Good point. They've been in good form so we definitely need to turn up.

Will be interesting to see how we start the game. Hopefully we'll at least match them for intensity from the start.
Their set up now is all about sit deep and counter

both wolves and Leicester really struggled to create anything as their midfield is actually quite infective with the ball as their both counter attacking teams themselves

will be very interesting for them and is seeing their set up against a team that plays on the front foot

He is a very effective player
Not sure he knows what he is doing half the time but his work rate is exceptionally high and he is a player I think you would hate to play against

He is one of them guys that you could keep knocking down in a fight but he will be right back up again until you think fudge it and give up.

He is one of them guys that you could keep knocking down in a fight but he will be right back up again until you think fudge it and give up.
Looking at the size if him I think he’d be the one doing the knocking down! But yeah that work rate and physicality would be nightmare hopefully we can limit the supply in the first place.

Ohh, that's a big loss. Guess Sissoko will play, so he can thread the needle with a no look reverse chipped pass. Or chase Antonio back and forth for 90 minutes.
Interesting choice for Mourinho then. Sissoko for physicality and covering on the break, Winksy for more passing and discipline, Alli for more final third magic. Or could we even see Lamela or Bale as a #10?

This guy seems to love an injury

I'm getting worried about him, he seems to pick up an injury every 3 to 4 games. It's very hard to build up your rhythm when you're not playing regularly and it doesnt help team play.

I think that you are getting a little ahead of yourselves. We know that he missed pre-season to help him recover from a groin strain that he played through after the restart. We've been easing him into this season as a result. I think that it is most likely that he's had a setback in that recovery. Hopefully, it doesn't keep him out for long.

Back