• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT.... Spurs v Toffees.....***

Pirate55

The Last Man Standing 17/18
After the debacle and disappointment that was Middlesbrough, it is time for some Piratical magic to lift the gloom. Come on me hearties don't let the midweek hoodoo strike again, let's reignite our push for top four. This was my first ever game at the old WHL which finished 1-1 , but we really need to win and get three points tonight. Surely we can't be as bad as last Tuesday with a six day rest..or can we? I want to see energy and aggression from the first whistle. With Skipp out, I would go:

....................Lloris.....................

........Romero......Dier.......Davies

Kulo.............PEH.....Bentancur........Sess

.............Lucas.... Kane...Son

No messing about. 3-1

I will leave it to others to add custard, Badgers, Tom Jones etc...... and please no more seven jokes...it led to Son having a nightmare at Middlesbrough as a result. We need our best pair performing and showing us why they are simply the best.

Simply the best
Kane and Son
Better than all the rest
Better than any pair
Any pair in history
That's Kane and Son

Altogether now..........

Arsenal are starting to run away with 4th place, we need a win here to still have a chance. A must win game.
Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Emerson PEH Bentancur Reguilon
Kulu Kane Son

s-l300.jpg

Thread not locked, less than a page of posts. On match day.

I'm not superstitious by nature, but this is tempting fate in a very important game.

I think we'll be quite a bit better than we might fear. Hope Bentancur is back and ready.

They looked almost as bad as us on Thursday, gave the ball away cheaply and could be got at.

This seems like it could be a mistake filled game

Back