• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at Goodison

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah Lamela was everywhere today. Even my girlfriend who doesn't like football but watches it with me when Spurs play said "that Lamela is everywhere isn't he?"

As Poch would say, I am so happy for this bictory and for the player. They deserved this bictory.

Nothing wrong with his work rate, but the ball to Son aside, (and he almost delayed that too long),he was either caught in possession or gave the ball away. As I said, he was below his best.

Alot of Everton fans really believed they were gunna smash us before the game. Only a handful gave us praise after the game with one claiming we have been, by far, the best team at goodison this season.

Everton made the big mistake of trying to play football against us, I expect our 3 other opponents over the Christmas period to adopt the usual 9 to 10 men behind the ball tactic hoping for a lucky break.

Agree they played into our hands by doing that.

I think Pickford is one stud short of a boot. He came across as a bit of a mouth breather in his WC interviews and some of his in-game decision making since has been idiotic.

Back