• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ollie Tanner

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Non-league Lewes accept bid for winger Ollie Tanner
Tottenham's bid for Lewes winger Ollie Tanner has been accepted by the Isthmian League premier division club.

It's now up to the 19-year-old to decide where his future lies.

The Athletic revealed on Sunday that Tottenham had made a move for Tanner after Lewes rejected a a nominal offer from Brighton and Hove Albion.

Other Premier League and Championship clubs are also tracking the former Arsenal, Charlton and Bromley academy player.

Andy Naylor·
Brighton & Hove Albion Correspondent

https://theathletic.com/live-blogs/...elsea-tottenham-latest-and-more/6iNowqM31FKo/

I have watched Lewes play, not this season though. Lovely brewery in Lewes called Harvey's which is a great place to eat and drink before a game.

No idea on this lad though I am afraid.

Oh dear - he may have to do a bit of gooner penance for his alleged anti-Kane remarks. :D
(Lilywhite Rose was tweeting something about it when we were first linked).

Oh dear - he may have to do a bit of gooner penance for his alleged anti-Kane remarks. :D
(Lilywhite Rose was tweeting something about it when we were first linked).
Indeed. He made a few embarrassing twitter comments.... Mind you he was probably about 15 at the time.

I'm glad that the club are going back down this sort of route. There is a huge amount of talent in the lower leagues here in England and if we get recruitment and then player progression (through careful use of the loan system) right we are definitely likely to improve the playing side of the club. Perkins was a very smart appointment when considering the excellent work that he did at Derby. I look forward to the overhaul of our scouting department.

Ok while we’re at it Paratici knew Vlahovic was always going to Juve due to his Italians contacts, made up our interest to give Goons a boner for him just so they can humiliate themselves and further annoy Aubameyang.
Traore was a joke that almost backfired. Won’t play rwb even though he’d returned the same number of goals as Matt Doh erty in 47 more games!! Getting him back to Barca is apt revenge for them tucking us up with Emerson.

Last edited:
Reactions: DTA
Back