• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Just had a look at what the values are on ebay.. and all I can say is **** that. I'd prefer to give it away to family than get like £70 for my console and games. Infact I didn't know that games were going that cheap and may think about purchasing some instead lol You know some classics that slipped through. Like the ghost recon series.

stopped inputing barcodes at that point... ridiculous

1znbg2q.jpg

Battlefield 3 - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Battlefie...ideo_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3a84d14194
Halo 4 - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Halo-4-fo...ideo_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3a84d1425f

GTA V really is an amazing moment. The first time that a video game release will (probably) be the biggest mass-market cultural event of the year.

I'm an old dude so a bit past video games, but I did play GTA San Andreas when it came out and thought it was one of the best entertainment experiences of my life. It was breathtaking, and I presume (from the clips and buzz) that GTA V will be the same, if not more.

I'm seriously considering buying a new PS4 simply to play GTA V on.

I'm not usually up for all the hype with video games. Sure, I play a lot of games and have done for 20-odd-years, but most big launches nowadays are just regurgitated drivel of something thats already been out for 5 years. With GTA, Rockstar has always pushed the boundaries in a genre they made completely themselves and revolutionised gaming upon each release. Its amazing really and I think it has to be the best gaming series ever made

:ross: that looks NOTHING like him!!

How are the other played likenesses?

I'm definitely getting GTA but will wait on FIFA until nearer Christmas. I usually only play one game at a time anyway.

it's not bad. been wiping away the tears whenever i score a 30 yard screamer from Gareth Bale :(

I have to say, I was very disappointed with my first few plays of the demo.

The gameplay seems to have regressed, the movements are too quick, and the AI are super awesome at dispossessing you, like way too awesome. It's tough.

Some good likenesses there, especially RVP side profile and Totti. Carrick doesn't look quite right either, does he?

Back