• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Last ever homeland just even on

I think me and the missus are the only people who have stuck with it

my wife absolutely hates the way she uses her lip to quiver every time something gets touch ... which is every episode

My Mrs made me stick with it too. I enjoyed the Brody seasons 1-3 the most, they were excellent. The rest are decent. Satisfying conclusion though I thought. Nice unexpected twist to wrap it all up

The first series is the only one that got the whole balance right. There's no subtle humour in it anymore. I am still watching but something dramatic needs to happen to wrap it all up pretty soon.

Well i guess i will stick with it for the remaining 5 episodes ( watched 3) to see if its gets any better.

Just watched the first three episodes of Killing Eve, not impressed at all.

I think there's a lot of OTT worship because of some of the character roles are female rather than male, as they have been in the past on other shows.
It does nothing to fix the issues of Villanelle just being a nasty piece of work and Eve being so unsympathetic as a character.

I think there's a lot of OTT worship because of some of the character roles are female rather than male, as they have been in the past on other shows.
It does nothing to fix the issues of Villanelle just being a nasty piece of work and Eve being so unsympathetic as a character.

totally agree with @parklane1
One of the most overhyped load of tripe there has been for a very long time!

Always liked watching The Deadliest Catch and shows like that in History & Discovery
Well now my new one is Bering Sea Gold about these crazy folks who dive for gold on the Bering sea bed for 3 months a year

I'm weighing up trying Ozark again. Only gave it one or two episodes last time before giving up.

Zero Zero Zero starts here tomorrow, I can't wait.

I’ve cancelled Netflix after many years! I’ve managed to watch everything they have of interest to me.
Still got Prime, Disney, and NowTV though! :D

Gangs of London - I struggled through to the first episode :eek:
Reminded of a Jason Statham offering, simply poor!

Finished it. Thought it was brilliant.

Edit: it just feels 'real' .. the sex scene where the issue of consent is covered is great. Should be shown to highschool kids.
I'm old!
it just pushed the boundaries of believability too far!

Last edited:
Just finished season two of Succession. Don't know if it's been mentioned on here but a thoroughly enjoyable watch.

I have to say its one of the best scripted shows I've seen full stop. The dialogue is absolutely high class. Even the relationship between Tom and Greg, exceptionally well done. Logan is just the star. What an absolute monster. But Kendall was my fave character by far. Very likeable.

Really looking forward to season 3.

Back