• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

Managed to get a ticket via ticket exchange for this as well as one for QPR. Not been to a match for a good year or so, quite excited.

Tottenham 8 - 1 Norwich Dembele x2, Moutinho, M'Villa, Lloris hattrick and Rasiak. Houghton for Norwich.

Tottenham 8 - 1 Norwich Dembele x2, Moutinho, M'Villa, Lloris hattrick and Rasiak. Houghton for Norwich.

You crazy. The deadline for registering players in time for this match is unfortunately a few hours before the transfer window closes. Defoe with all 8.

Mark Halsey has been appointed referee for Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City on 01/09/12

Could have been worse.

Re: Article: Match Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich City

Hmmmm, don't understand why this ended up in a new thread. :-k

I fear this won't be an easy game :-/

I fear for us this season (i.e. mid table looms), yes I know,.... but I'm not opstimistic....fudge it though

COYS till I die!

When we last played Norwich at the Lane I was in NYC and couldnt believe the score. Thought the commentators had got it wrong.

We will win this one, I can feel it in my blood. 3-0, Ade, Balex2

I think it'll be a good solid win and performance and will then set us up nicely for the season ahead.
I'm still tinkled of at AVB's 'we've got a point more than we had at this stage last season' comment - our first two games last season were not against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and WBA.
COYS.

I like how THFC6061 created an official match thread inside the official match thread.

Thank f$%k for Stato, otherwise this OMT would truly be crap.

Hoping Ade would be fit to start this one, changes from the team against WBA -> Ade for JD, If we are going more attacking, Sig for one of Livermore/Sandro

We should come out at 100mph and fudging annihilate them. Then play the tippy-tappy pressing game once we have a comfortable lead.

Lloris; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Sandro, Dembele; Lennon, Van Der Vaart, Bale; Adebayor

subs: Friedel, Naughton, Gallas, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Willian, Defoe

Back