• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

If anyone sees a bookies taking bets on City playing in next season's CL, i.e. not being banned or ban postponed, please let me know?

If the odds are long enough I might have a bet, and I'm curious to see what the bookies think.

Laying the 0-0 in german, french, premiership and championship games after 50 minutes is simply the easiest way to make miney if you do not chase loses or lose your nerve and cash out a position.

Laying the 0-0 in german, french, premiership and championship games after 50 minutes is simply the easiest way to make miney if you do not chase loses or lose your nerve and cash out a position.

I have found some decent ways of making easy cash if you are patient.

In play Both Team to Score where a teams scored early in the game, I have had even odds at 30 mins with a team 1-0, thats half the bet in with 60 mins to go, I have pinged loads.

For me the success of betting is having a system and sticking to it, sounds cliche but thats all the so called tipsters and experts do, they go little and often rather than chase the unlikely 5 team, 5 horse accumulator, the view is £10 profit is £10 profit.

I have changed the way I bet recently and have loads of success, for example I will give myself £20 of my limit a night for US racing, bet on the exchanges and once its gone its gone, if I win and get back over my £20 I bank the £20 and play with their money (my winnings) and if I am having a good night its only then I double down or stake big, never on my own money and never chasing. Even if I miss a win I would normally bet on. I also bank pots for future, the other day I won £1600 from picking a 40.00 win and using that to back on more races, then I set myself a £400 limit from that for Ascot and then other days and bank £800.

In play Both Team to Score where a teams scored early in the game, I have had even odds at 30 mins with a team 1-0, thats half the bet in with 60 mins to go, I have pinged loads.

For me the success of betting is having a system and sticking to it, sounds cliche but thats all the so called tipsters and experts do, they go little and often rather than chase the unlikely 5 team, 5 horse accumulator, the view is £10 profit is £10 profit.

I have changed the way I bet recently and have loads of success, for example I will give myself £20 of my limit a night for US racing, bet on the exchanges and once its gone its gone, if I win and get back over my £20 I bank the £20 and play with their money (my winnings) and if I am having a good night its only then I double down or stake big, never on my own money and never chasing. Even if I miss a win I would normally bet on. I also bank pots for future, the other day I won £1600 from picking a 40.00 win and using that to back on more races, then I set myself a £400 limit from that for Ascot and then other days and bank £800.

Betting is just maths.

My easiest one is laying the 0-0 once the odds drop to around 5 put on a tenner. Most you will lose is £40 if your putting it on teams where the are goals no injuries etc etc and then stick to it even when you lose a couple, just dont panic.

Betting is just maths.

My easiest one is laying the 0-0 once the odds drop to around 5 put on a tenner. Most you will lose is £40 if your putting it on teams where the are goals no injuries etc etc and then stick to it even when you lose a couple, just dont panic.

Yep, I would say biggest tip, don't panic and don't chase.

If your winning back a jockey, you have to accept he won't win every race, no one does, so then people change and chase and then their original jockey gets back hot etc. Just a random example applies to all sports.

My mate made thousands betting on lower league Scottish football, lost some weeks but stuck to it, was thousands up.

They’ve banned all foreign betting websites in Switzerland and their local ones are brick! Can’t even get round it with a vpn, I’m gutted!

Last edited:

Have you ever looked into a bot placing bets for you? I like the idea of at system betting but I don’t have the time to place the bets daily and always feel like every time you miss a win you are negating the benefits.

Back