• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
I NEVER EVER WANT MOURINHO TO MANAGE SPURS, EVER! His Madrid team are a disgrace. Pepe is a horrible excuse for a footballer. Their only game plan when it comes to playing Barca is kick Messi and co despite having the second best team and squad in the world. Even Swansea would try and play more football than Madrid do against Barca. Want no part of Mourinho, don't care how good a manager he is.

I NEVER EVER WANT MOURINHO TO MANAGE SPURS, EVER! His Madrid team are a disgrace. Pepe is a horrible excuse for a footballer. Their only game plan when it comes to playing Barca is kick Messi and co despite having the second best team and squad in the world. Even Swansea would try and play more football than Madrid do against Barca. Want no part of Mourinho, don't care how good a manager he is.

I have never seen a team of his act like that, apart from Madrid. I think half the culture there is to do that kind of thing, the spanish are all like that.. whining little gimps and it rubs off on the other foreign players. The only way to stop Spurs going on to win at bricky was to smash a players face and stamp on their heads. Do you think mancini told them to do that ? or are they just thugs ? There could be a lot of thuggery in those players that Mourinho has inherited or bought and you dont know until they play for him.

I'll put you down as a may be then...... LOL

Yes please. Perfect for him to come back to England now and manage Spurs for a decade, after his years in Italy and Spain. Would love it.

THIS. He has the right attitude. Imagine what he could with our current squad if Harry went

Gotta agree. It wouldn't be vastly different to when he took over Chelsea. Ready made, winning team, just needed that belief instilling to go the extra yard.

People forget about the sort of football Chelsea played when they had wingers

Bale & Lennon >>> Robben & Duff

We would be fudging unstoppable.

Yep, scored over 100 goals in 3 of the seasons he was there, does not play negative football, he gets teams organised especially when they dont have the ball

Besides..............if we don't get him, he could end up at L'arse or manure, and we don't want that.

No thank you, whats the point in winning at all cost. I will not support a team that cheat in every way possible, which is his normal m.o.

As a matter of interest, did you want harry before he came?....honest question

I'd love him at Spurs. I think everything he does is hilarious for some reason. I'm almost certain he doesn't believe half the crap he comes out with himself. He really is taking the tinkle out of the world media to my mind.

It would make things interesting and sure if we won something wouldn't it be sort of worth it?

not to mention that we could pull in really decent players if he was the manager (starting by raiding the disgruntled at madrid)

It would be nice but we wouldn't get more than two seasons out of him before he decides to move on.

Back