• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

That. It's a nightmare going via the regular tapatalk app. And I'm pretty sure I have to remember some password to go back to good old website browsing.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Fapatalk

Some sort of security certificate seems to have expired.

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to www.glory-glory.co.uk. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the web site’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the web site’s administrator about the problem.
Web sites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for www.glory-glory.co.uk expired on 28/04/2022.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Scara hasn't been on the forum for 2 weeks Anyone know if he's OK?

I think he wants more of a fuss before he stops lurking and reactivates the site’s security certificates.

Woe! Oh, woe has betided us all! Woe and alack! Scara has forsaken us and we are bereft! If only we had given him the honour and homages that were his due, before he was so cruelly snatched from us! Oh, let him be returned, OMT gods, to delight us with tales of his cars! He has triples of the Barracuda!

That should get the daft insecure sod back from his pretend holiday. If he’s not logged in by the Leicester game I’ll chuck in some extra beseeches.

I'm not getting any ads, but that is because I'm using the fantastic new Ad Blockbuster Mega 3000, available now for only £19.99 with the code GG2022 from scaramanga enterprises.

No ads at the bottom here, neither on chrome on mobile or chrome on pc. Ad blocker disabled for the site. Only as is a small banner on top of each page.

Back