• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New music?

New Monkey House album about to be released very soon. Awesomely talented group of musicians. Original music with a heady whiff of Steely Dan about them. Always referencing and romanticizing New York.

And the mini skirts fly
Like flags at half-mast
You got a new name
But your game is half-assed
They’re looking through you
You’re on your own
It’s nine o’clock Friday
And you’re going home

How good are these guys? Academy Award winner (Shape of Water) J. Miles Dale directed this video free of charge because he's such a fan. It's all shot in and around the massive Pinewood Studios complex in Toronto.

Because he has the clout to mooch the site for fun projects.

Its not new but I was pretty blown away by Disclosure’s set in Croatia, bliss in terms of music and scenery:

*When watching sets like this I’m pretty convinced 80% of the knob twiddling is utter flimflam but it’s better to buy in to it then criticise.

Its not new but I was pretty blown away by Disclosure’s set in Croatia, bliss in terms of music and scenery:

*When watching sets like this I’m pretty convinced 80% of the knob twiddling is utter flimflam but it’s better to buy in to it then criticise.
I’ve worked with some dance acts and it’s 100% twiddle for twiddle sakes
So much of it is pre set and sat on the laptops
I went to see everything everything tonight in a Tiny Local venue and one of their laptops died… they openly said they were fudged until it was fixed and they play with 4 live instruments on top

Back