• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Ipad

Superhudd

Simon Davies
Cannot believe it, my lady just pulled out two fricken white boxes and said "Look what I got"

I just looked at her and left the room!

fudge fudge fudgety fudge fudge

She says she bought them Friday, and plucked up the courage to tell me now. When her mothers here!.

](*,)

Cannot believe it, my lady just pulled out two fricken white boxes and said "Look what I got"

I just looked at her and left the room!

She says she bought them Friday, and plucked up the courage to tell me now. When her mothers here!.

](*,)

I don't see the problem. It's not like she bought some cheap android alternative.

I hate Apple. Cost not bothered about, she knows I hate Apple.

I feel I need to see a fricken priest to atone my sins

Why would you hate apple? Quality products. I know some people see it cool to hate success, but if they were selling brick, they wouldn't be a success.

I'm on a list that trials latest handsets and tablets so I see a lot, but not a lot compares to the products apple are producing.

Why would you hate apple? Quality products. I know some people see it cool to hate success, but if they were selling brick, they wouldn't be a success.

I'm on a list that trials latest handsets and tablets so I see a lot, but not a lot compares to the products apple are producing.

I like their macs and to be honest i havent had a single issue with my macbook (have had it for just over four years). I had a Dell before that and I had to change it four times in three years before i lost patience.

I hate the iPhone though - everyone has one. fudgein ****s. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

I like their macs and to be honest i havent had a single issue with my macbook (have had it for just over four years). I had a Dell before that and I had to change it four times in three years before i lost patience.

I hate the iPhone though - everyone has one. fudgein ****s. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

See that last line is not something I understand. I've never thought of going into a shop and saying 'don't give me your best product, give me something that is a bit brick and not as many people have'.

See that last line is not something I understand. I've never thought of going into a shop and saying 'don't give me your best product, give me something that is a bit brick and not as many people have'.

Its not that great though is it. Its a bit like being born and wanting to support THFC rather than the best club Manure

Because other equipment users don't see it that way?

Because, for instance, in the USA Android has been outselling iPhone 2-1?

This i-fan/Phandroid argument has been done to death a few times on here, and we get no further forward.

Quite simply, some people don't like i-phone, some don't like Android phones. Simples.

This i-fan/Phandroid argument has been done to death a few times on here, and we get no further forward.

Quite simply, some people don't like i-phone, some don't like Android phones. Simples.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2012/jan/23/android-ahead-iphone-us

ok, not 2-1, but quite a difference for 2011 figures, and not exactly diminishing.

Its not that great though is it. Its a bit like being born and wanting to support THFC rather than the best club Manure

If it wasn't that great, it wouldn't be the best selling handset of all time.

I loved my Nokia N95 8Gb; swore by the thing. Then iPhone 3 came along, so I got one. That lasted a week; I sent it back as I hated the bricky touchscreen - wasn't upto scratch. Went back to my humble, if ageing, little Nokia. The 3s was brick, so politely passed.

Then the iPhone 4 came along. I picked that up, and haven't looked back since. Fantastic piece of technology. It's taken them a while, and a few versions to get there, but it's now the handset to own.

Expecting good things from the iPhone 5 in October.

It's not an iphone v android argument is it?

Im talking about disliking a product simply because it's popular and a success.

There are some quality non apple phones out there (I won't say android as that is not the make of the phone). If I found a samsung phone that was brilliant and everyone was buying, it wouldn't cross my mind to hate samsung for being popular or not buy it because too many people have it.

Oh and android outselling iPhone, you are talking about X amount of phones against one. Apple also don't offer a budget range.

Last edited:
It's not an iphone v android argument is it?

Im talking about disliking a product simply because it's popular and a success.

There are some quality non apple phones out there (I won't say android as that is not the make of the phone). If I found a samsung phone that was brilliant and everyone was buying, it wouldn't cross my mind to hate samsung for being popular or not buy it because too many people have it.

But the OP didn't give that as his reason either, did he?

He just doesn't like Apple, which is his choice.

Back