• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Every month we have been putting around £165k into his bank account, so excuse me if I dont join you in thanking him for his efforts!

The only thing we can ask from a player is to give a 100% when they are on the pitch. Not their quality of play - it was up to the club to do the scouting before making a bid; not the pay cheque - it is up to the club to structure a commensurate wage. It is just the player's application.

And if there is one thing no-one can say against Sissoko is that he hid or did not put everything he had, once he stepped over the white line.

So yes - when he goes he will do so with my thanks and I will wish him all the best...

The only thing we can ask from a player is to give a 100% when they are on the pitch. Not their quality of play - it was up to the club to do the scouting before making a bid; not the pay cheque - it is up to the club to structure a commensurate wage. It is just the player's application.

And if there is one thing no-one can say against Sissoko is that he hid or did not put everything he had, once he stepped over the white line.

So yes - when he goes he will do so with my thanks and I will wish him all the best...
What are you talking about, he's always hiding...from the ball in particular. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

He's rubbish, has been rubbish and 100k of his wage is distinct over payment.

What are you talking about, he's always hiding...from the ball in particular. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

He's rubbish, has been rubbish and 100k of his wage is distinct over payment.

I'm a newbie here but going back in the thread makes it pretty obvious that you are not exactly an unbiased evaluator of the Frenchman. Dare I say you are one of the "Sissoko-can-do-no-right" groupies. No problem for me; that's your prerogative.... but if you don't mind, I'll stick with my opinion.. thank you very much.

Reactions: DTA
Great fella, didn't deserve some of the vitriol that came his way but was never the replacement DM for Dembele or Uber Wanyama that we needed. We need more quality in this area to play alongside Hojbjerg

For all the insults he was part of the team that got us to the CL final. I wish him well. He had a specific skill set and never pretended about it.
For all the praise he somehow gets he's been part of the side that has taken us from solidly top 4 to just about upper midtable.

I can't wait for moment when his name can never again be uttered on the team sheet. [emoji120]

I'm a newbie here but going back in the thread makes it pretty obvious that you are not exactly an unbiased evaluator of the Frenchman. Dare I say you are one of the "Sissoko-can-do-no-right" groupies. No problem for me; that's your prerogative.... but if you don't mind, I'll stick with my opinion.. thank you very much.
That's absolutely fair enough. I think he's useless, your eyes obviously don't work so you think he's quality [emoji28] but we can agree to disagree.

As you're new I'll say a lot of the things I say about him are in jest but that is partly because I find his play to be a joke. So hopefully I caused you no offence. [emoji16]

That's absolutely fair enough. I think he's useless, your eyes obviously don't work so you think he's quality [emoji28] but we can agree to disagree.

As you're new I'll say a lot of the things I say about him are in jest but that is partly because I find his play to be a joke. So hopefully I caused you no offence. [emoji16]

None at all, mate. :) I must admit he does crack me up sometimes but, unlike some posters, I do not take it out against the player. If anyone is angry they need to take it out against whoever scouted the player and approved his purchase - including Poch. The Sissoko who played for Saudi Sportswashing Machine is exactly the Sissoko who played for us. I never said he was quality and will be more than happy when he leaves because he is obviously not good enough for where we want to go (although ironically he was central to getting to the CL final). The issue is whether we should thank him and, for me, the yardstick for that is not dribbles, goals or passes but application and effort for the badge. So he will go with my gratitude and appreciation. The likes of Ndombele, for all his tricks and flicks, on the other hand, will just get a middle finger and a slam of door on the large arse of his.

Nobody should be questioning his effort - he had to put in more effort chasing his first touch than most players in a 90min match.

Hard-working, model pro who unfortunately didn't have nearly enough talent for the top two divisions in this league.

Nobody should be questioning his effort - he had to put in more effort chasing his first touch than most players in a 90min match.

Hard-working, model pro who unfortunately didn't have nearly enough talent for the top two divisions in this league.

Indeed they shouldn't! Isn't it pathetically symbolic of many Spurs supporters that a model (admittedly limited) pro who has not had one bad word to say of the team and who sweated blood whenever called upon, gets two pages of snide remarks yet the lazy parasite who has siphoned off more wages in two years than Sissoko has since signing, and is refusing to play, gets barely a peep of umbrage....

Back