• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mitt Romney the next new leader of the free world!!!

Polls are very close and he has gathered more in donations.

If the economic data continues to be poor in the run up then Obama could well be a goner.

a fudging macaron who frightens me...never ever ever EVER underestimate the sheer stupidity of the greater US public. I remember laughing when I saw Bush debating Gore all those years ago, and the fudger managed to rob the election AND get away with it, partially because that idiot Gore didn't take him seriously and then gave in...it could happen...Romney really is a total fudging dolt. it would be like gavin Will Ferrell as the US president....

a fudging macaron who frightens me...never ever ever EVER underestimate the sheer stupidity of the greater US public. I remember laughing when I saw Bush debating Gore all those years ago, and the fudger managed to rob the election AND get away with it, partially because that idiot Gore didn't take him seriously and then gave in...it could happen...Romney really is a total fudging dolt. it would be like gavin Will Ferrell as the US president....

Thought you were talking about Mr ed for a moment there then saw the US, change that to the UK and you'd be right.

like every other republican over there he is an absolute macaron who shouldn't be allowed out of the house let alone to be a public servant

the republican ideal can be summed up as christian supremacy, racism and homophobia, they also think that a national health service is a bad idea, the thought of another one of these lunatics getting his/her hands on the launch codes terrifies me

it amazes me that the Democrats don't win everything with a 100% vote

Didn´t Romney introduce a quasi NHS in Massachusetts, ooh the irony

It was the basis for "obamacare".

I think most of you guys are more well-versed about our politics than the people that live in this facken stupid country.
Really, we're in the dark ages. The inquisition is nigh...

As for the Will Ferrell comment, he actually has a political comedy with Zach Galafianakis coming out soon... but then again, I'd prefer Will fudging Ferrell to Mitt the Mormon Romney. That's one step away from scientology, although a very small one.

I would seriously consider getting the fudge out of this country if Romney were elected. Such a plastic asshole. Always looks awkward when he's talking to a group of people. Only time he doesn't look awkward is when he's talking to his wealthy donors in the Hamptons.

I donate $3 to Obama, the Poch brothers donate $60 million... something ain't right.

No way you can rule out Romney beating Obama unfortunately.

We're talking about the country that re-elected George Bush. Re-elected!

I long for the day we look back and tell tales of hope, of how we got rid of the parasitic elite we insanely allow to shape the beautiful world we live in. F**k replublicrats and their military industrial complex.

like every other republican over there he is an absolute macaron who shouldn't be allowed out of the house let alone to be a public servant

the republican ideal can be summed up as christian supremacy, racism and homophobia, they also think that a national health service is a bad idea, the thought of another one of these lunatics getting his/her hands on the launch codes terrifies me

it amazes me that the Democrats don't win everything with a 100% vote
Pretty ignorant comment. Romney is very articulate and intelligent, and I happen to think he'd do a far better job with the economy than Obama has during his first term. I think Romney has a pretty good shot at beating Obama, because frankly, Obama sold a dream and in four years failed to deliver entirely. Part of that is because the Republicans won the house and have been stymieing him, but it's also very much his fault and burden.

The Democrats don't win because they never get anything done. They're a bunch of pussies who lose. They talk a big game, always have grand big government ideas, and then always shoot themselves in the foot. You may not agree with the Republican philosophy, but they are effective.

Btw, I voted for Obama in 2008. I am not voting for him this year.

Pretty ignorant comment. Romney is very articulate and intelligent, and I happen to think he'd do a far better job with the economy than Obama has during his first term. I think Romney has a pretty good shot at beating Obama, because frankly, Obama sold a dream and in four years failed to deliver entirely. Part of that is because the Republicans won the house and have been stymieing him, but it's also very much his fault and burden.

The Democrats don't win because they never get anything done. They're a bunch of pussies who lose. They talk a big game, always have grand big government ideas, and then always shoot themselves in the foot. You may not agree with the Republican philosophy, but they are effective.

Btw, I voted for Obama in 2008. I am not voting for him this year.

Romney is a total cretin **** who can't lay in bed straight. He has ZERO convictions. Will say anything to get elected. fudge him in he ass. He is th epitome of everything wrong with corporate America. The flip flop video gets omaba reelected on its own!!

Back