• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Milan Skriniar

I could be wrong but I think that Vinicius qualified because of his CL appearances. That lowers the bar significantly.

I'm guessing he's got a Portuguese passport (most Brazilian footballers do) so he'd qualify as EU and can apply for pre-settled status before the 31 December.

I'm guessing he's got a Portuguese passport (most Brazilian footballers do) so he'd qualify as EU and can apply for pre-settled status before the 31 December.

I assumed that but I read at the weekend that he doesn't.

There are exemptions for elite players. I assume that we must've claimed that he is this on the basis of being the top scorer in a major European league last season and CL appearances.

I assumed that but I read at the weekend that he doesn't.

There are exemptions for elite players. I assume that we must've claimed that he is this on the basis of being the top scorer in a major European league last season and CL appearances.

That appears to be the case looking at the FAs rules they have a points based system for players who haven't played the %age of international games required.

That appears to be the case looking at the FAs rules they have a points based system for players who haven't played the %age of international games required.

He's got no international caps and doesn't have a European passport, so it must be that

He seems to have taken on some Ghod-like status in the transfer-guru ranks this season. I don't recall him being so feted in seasons gone by.

He's made himself available to a lot of the people doing the feting.

I don't have a problem with journos speculating or sharing gossip. We all know that most of it doesn't come to anything. It's part of the game.

My issue with him is he pretends to be better connected than he is and passes off other people's stories as his own.

He's made himself available to a lot of the people doing the feting.

I don't have a problem with journos speculating or sharing gossip. We all know that most of it doesn't come to anything. It's part of the game.

My issue with him is he pretends to be better connected than he is and passes off other people's stories as his own.
How does he monetise his little charade ?

I was concerned when we were linked last summer after reading about how slow he was - can't say I've watched him though to judge for myself

I was concerned when we were linked last summer after reading about how slow he was - can't say I've watched him though to judge for myself
Concerned? Haven't you been listening! If we had 'pushed the boat out' we'd be in the effing CL by now, guaranteed. Skriniar was exactly what we needed.

Truth is, close to what you say, no-one has watched this fella nearly enough, and just as likely to be a Fazio than a Dias. Who else was falling over themselves to sign him?

He's just another stick.

Concerned? Haven't you been listening! If we had 'pushed the boat out' we'd be in the effing CL by now, guaranteed. Skriniar was exactly what we needed.

Truth is, close to what you say, no-one has watched this fella nearly enough, and just as likely to be a Fazio than a Dias. Who else was falling over themselves to sign him?

He's just another stick.

Are you saying that fans know best or they know nothing. I know which one my moneys on. ;)

Inter supposedly trying to get him out the door this window for 20m - should be trying to get involved with that shouldn't we?

Back