• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michael Dawson

Paxton,

I'd have to agree that that Kaboul is our 2nd best CB now. I was the game yesterday, and have always rated Daws, but I felt that perhaps he was one of our weakest players yesterday with the passing and the pace we play at now. I will however cut him some slack as he is coming back from injury, and hope that he does come good again.

Definitely, Kaboul has become the wonderful defender that his potential always promised. Still prone to the odd mistake, but aren't they all? We will have done very well if we managed to sign someone better than him.

Definitely, Kaboul has become the wonderful defender that his potential always promised. Still prone to the odd mistake, but aren't they all? We will have done very well if we managed to sign someone better than him.

yep, hes proved to be a consistently stable defender making minimal mistakes

I am sorry to say but Dawson would not be in my team if players are fit. He reminded me yesterday of just where we have come from. His diagonal long-balls simply distrupt how well we have been playing out of defence. He is a great bloke however, and always committed. Hoping King is available for one of the forthcoming big away games.

dawson > bassong, however, kaboul + bassong > kaboul + dawson.

something between them players there, no chemistry or egos clashing or something.

Dawson wasnt under pressure against Everton. Exposed as the brick defender he is against Wolves though.

Not at all. He was exposed because the people in front of him (namely Modric) kept losing the ball and not backtracking, and Kaboul was playing LW and Striker in his spare time.

I dont rate Dawson, and ive voiced my opinion of him on here.

But he was fudging immense today, ill certainly keep my mouth shut if he keeps playing like that

Was going to start this thread, but the site was sticking.

I'll take the warning, happily:

You f#cking bunch of clueless f#ckwits. Suck on that. You are a shame, you f#cking pr#cks.

I love Dawson - he was magnificent

This is what I mean by a fudgein squad. Dawson handled Carroll very well. Would Gallas? maybe not.

He'll be back to his usual self next week, he is always brick against us.

I will never forget a 35 year old, slow and quite frankly passed it, Alan Shearer outpacing him. :ross:

I criticize him a lot he was fantastic tonight.

Maybe he is suited to games where he can kick the ball as far as possible. And playing Andy Carroll.

Not saying he is what i want long term but he was solid tonight. I was probably a bit harsh on him, he isnt the best defender at the end of the day he gives everything.

Was going to start this thread, but the site was sticking.

I'll take the warning, happily:

You f#cking bunch of clueless f#ckwits. Suck on that. You are a shame, you f#cking pr#cks.

Lol calm down mate he had a good game against Pool but he isnt beckenbauer..

90% of our fans are clueless fudgewits who don't have a clue about football. Well done Dawson.

Oh and Greg. Daws would walk into your team

He'll be back to his usual self next week, he is always brick against us.

I will never forget a 35 year old, slow and quite frankly passed it, Alan Shearer outpacing him. :ross:

Yeh, when Daws was just out of bloody nappies, I seem to remember.

fudge off Greg. Don't get too big for your boots fella. A few decent performances doesn't make a season. You've done fudge all yet.

Back