• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

th
;););)

Hahahaha, made me laugh for sure. Obviously tongue in cheek all round, but I cannot lie, my patience to let Mourinho "build a side in progress" won't last as long as I hope it will.

In the same way that Aurier and Moura learnt how to win there?

For a manager it's a mental hurdle, and it gives you a pass if you have trophies in the cabinet.

The media is still backing Arteta (a completely unproven manager) because he won the FA Cup due to Lampard playing the one fudging tactic Arsenal could cope with last year in the final.

A few trophies, especially if one includes the CL will buy Poch a ton of credit

Good luck to him, out of all the clubs he could go to, this is the least anti-Spurs and biggest chance of success for him.

Last edited:
I say good luck to him too, but, at PSG, winning isn't as winning as it is at other places.
So whilst I agree, it’s still ‘won something’ even though it’s par when you do it with the team with the most domestic resources. Fraudiola has made quite a decent career out of it.

For a manager it's a mental hurdle, and it gives you a pass if you have trophies in the cabinet.

I think that it is largely flimflam but agree that it gives the press one less thing to talk about. If he goes to PSG, he will win trophies because they are the richest club in France by a large margin. The truth is that success there is winning the CL, winning domestically is required.

I think that it is largely flimflam but agree that it gives the press one less thing to talk about. If he goes to PSG, he will win trophies because they are the richest club in France by a large margin. The truth is that success there is winning the CL, winning domestically is required.
If he can effectively rest players for the league perhaps he can give the CL a good go too, although I think the challenge for PSG is they don’t have enough competitive games to condition themselves for a battle?

So whilst I agree, it’s still ‘won something’ even though it’s par when you do it with the team with the most domestic resources. Fraudiola has made quite a decent career out of it.

The fact that he's known as Fraudiola says it all though. I bet that really tinkles him off.

I say good luck to him too, but, at PSG, winning isn't as winning as it is at other places.

I don’t think it matters how the trophies come. In a perfect world he would have won them with us but he just needs to get some medals under his belt and win big finals and matches to clinch titles. If he does that then no doubt he can use this job as a springboard to bigger and better things, in other words a move back here :)

Looks a done deal. Good luck to him there - I have nothing but love for the guy. I hope he wins the everything including the CL there this season. Not that I have any love for PSG but I'd like Poch to win it given that we'll be taking the CL next season and for the foreseeable after that.

Thrilled it isn't Man U or, GHod forbid, Woolwich.

Back