• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Making the point we got from them and abuse for it is looking a little premature and entitled tbh.
I still don't understand why the Spurs team is leading 1-0 at home and with 20+ mins to go - the manager goes defensive vs. Sheffield. Same thing just happened to Utd - he removed Martial and gbam.

I still don't understand why the Spurs team is leading 1-0 at home and with 20+ mins to go - the manager goes defensive vs. Sheffield. Same thing just happened to Utd - he removed Martial and gbam.
Sheffield themselves changed their mentality when they were two up - it seems the best policy is to keep doing what you are doing rather than invite pressure, but it’s so difficult to keep on the front foot when the other team go for broke.

It is difficult for Sheffield to go for broke when you have more attacking players. Example again in the United match - United were carving them open. Solskjaer removes Martial - Sheffield up the pressure and gbam. Key thing seems to be to continue attacking them.

Wherever he goes he won't win much unless he changes.
He can't handle conflict. He just stops talking to players who have done him wrong. Ghosting them like a bricky tinder date.
He took business decisions by players not signing contracts as a personal slight.
The emotion that is his strong point is also his weakness.

He hates large squads. Because it harder to manage fringe players.

What he is suited to is an up and coming group of talented young players with very little ego.

He would fail at the likes of Real and PSG right now. Probably United too.

He can't handle conflict. He just stops talking to players who have done him wrong. Ghosting them like a bricky tinder date.
He took business decisions by players not signing contracts as a personal slight.

What he is suited to is an up and coming group of talented young players with very little ego.

I don't think that's right, by all accounts Toby shafted him on the contract, yet he's still playing, Eriksen went missing yet he was still playing up to near the end, Rose ran to the press at every opportunity and washed out dirty laundry in public still playing.

I agree that he'd struggle with a large squad of galaticos. I don't think that he could get them to work as hard as his preferred way of playing demands.

I think that PSG could work, he played there and is soft about things like that, but would need time to clear out the players that are only there for the money.

Munich could be good for him as he’ll win something no matter how he performs, but would he actually learn anything from that?

Back