• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mark Duggan

but they said they saw him exit the taxi with the gun, and that was proven to be false (or at least the Jury didn't believe it). How could we believe the word of the Police when they've already been proven to be liars in the court of law?
Like the time the Police claim the bullet that was lodged in the copper's vest was Duggan's when it transpired it was a police issued round! They bull**** for a living! They always attempt to cover up their blunder by making false statements, plant evidence. I can remember they claimed Jean Charles de Menezes had a puffer jacket on and looked a threat as he was running away from the police. Well of course we all know it turned out to be a blatant lie.

Scara and others think the world is a lovely place and there is no mass corruption. Calling it all conspiracy theories. History has proven the Police cannot be trusted.

Last edited:
Like the time the Police claim the bullet that was lodged in the copper's vest was Duggan's when it transpired it was a police issued round! They bull**** for a living! They always attempt to cover up their blunder by making false statements, plant evidence. I can remember they claimed Jean Charles de Menazies had a puffer jacket on and looked a threat as he was running away from the police. Well of course we all know it turned out to be a blatant lie.

Scara and others think the world is a lovely place and there is no mass corruption. Calling it all conspiracy theories. History has proven the Police cannot be trusted.

So you do not think he had gun on him or near him?

CCTV should be everywhere imo. A law abiding citizen shouldn't care that he's been recorded walking the streets of London if he has nothing to hide.
We are the most watched nation in Europe, If I am not mistaken, and there isn't any shred of evidence that CCTV has shown to reduce crime. If anything, having so many cameras around is a violation to our right to privacy. It is dangerous slippery slope to tyranny. Where do you draw the line when it comes to mass surveillance? Just read up on the NSA spying scandal to see where this could lead us to. This is what Eric Arthur Blair aka George Orwell forewarned us about in his seminal novel 1984.

So you do not think he had gun on him or near him?
Reports say he wasn't holding a gun when the armed unit officer fired and this issue just glosses over the fact that an unarmed individual was shot dead when a gun was found metres away from them.

Like the time the Police claim the bullet that was lodged in the copper's vest was Duggan's when it transpired it was a police issued round! They bull**** for a living! They always attempt to cover up their blunder by making false statements, plant evidence. I can remember they claimed Jean Charles de Menezes had a puffer jacket on and looked a threat as he was running away from the police. Well of course we all know it turned out to be a blatant lie.

Yes i remember that...utterly pathetic how they can bull**** like that and nothing is said.

Reports say he wasn't holding a gun when the armed unit officer fired and this issue just glosses over the fact that an unarmed individual was shot dead when a gun was found metres away from them.

How many times do you need to (not) read it? He doesn't have to be armed for it to be right for the police to shoot. They only need to think that their lives, or those of others, are in danger if they don't.

How many times do you need to (not) read it? He doesn't have to be armed for it to be right for the police to shoot. They only need to think that their lives, or those of others, are in danger if they don't.

Scaramanga...what did you think about the polices earlier claim that he shot at them? the claim that's conveniently been swept underneath the rug now.

So just because he was 'unarmed' though the gun was within metres, there should still be a debate? The intent was there the moment he left his house with a gun

Was that before or after the forensic tests?

Scaramanga...what did you think about the polices earlier claim that he shot at them? the claim that's conveniently been swept underneath the rug now.

I think that if the policeman shooting is under the impression that the target has pulled/is pulling a gun, and a policeman is soon afterwards discovered to be shot, it's a fairly safe (in fact, the only reasonable) assumption that the suspect did the shooting.

AFAIK, the police released the forensic evidence when they discovered otherwise. Unless you're accusing the police of being unable to use hindsight in advance of an event, I'm not sure what they've done wrong there.

I think that if the policeman shooting is under the impression that the target has pulled/is pulling a gun, and a policeman is soon afterwards discovered to be shot, it's a fairly safe (in fact, the only reasonable) assumption that the suspect did the shooting.

AFAIK, the police released the forensic evidence when they discovered otherwise. Unless you're accusing the police of being unable to use hindsight in advance of an event, I'm not sure what they've done wrong there.

but the 'Marksmen' made no mention of Duggan discharging the gun in his statement? why now have they decided not to mention it if that's what they claimed the saw before?

I will refer you back to the tragic case of Harry Stanley to see how absurd that statement is.

So just because he was 'unarmed' though the gun was within metres, there should still be a debate? The intent was there the moment he left his house with a gun
If that is the case then the armed response unit didn't have to fatally wound Duggan if a professional marksman is more than capable of immobilising a target by shooting them in the shoulder for instance.

Lies, lack of transparency, cover up, unnecessary deaths, incompetency, stupidity. There are a lot things wrong here.

Last edited:
but the 'Marksmen' made no mention of Duggan discharging the gun in his statement? why now have they decided not to mention it if that's what they claimed the saw before?

I assume you're talking about the initial statement? If so, this was dealt with in front of the jury and they agreed - the initial statement is incredibly brief and would have been taken very early on from someone who is only in possession of his part of the facts. In order to get a more reliable statement you have to read the in-depth one.

It's also entirely possible that the marksman whose statement to which you refer didn't know anything about the officer being shot. As he's the one who (indirectly) shot the other officer, that would suggest that each of them are some distance apart with a dangerous criminal between them. The IPCC would have released the statement about the officer being shot based on the reports of all of them officers available at the time, not just one of them.

I will refer you back to the tragic case of Harry Stanley to see how absurd that statement is.

It's entirely irrelevant. Much like saying that someone was killed in a car crash a generation ago - for that reason none of us should ever drive again.

Lies, lack of transparency, cover up, unnecessary deaths, incompetency, stupidity. There are a lot things wrong here.

How ridiculous and unlikely does a conspiracy have to become before you'll start to think that maybe the far more likely set of events is the truth after all?

It's entirely irrelevant. Much like saying that someone was killed in a car crash a generation ago - for that reason none of us should ever drive again.
It's not irrelevant. It's an example police shot a man dead based on lack of evidence that he was carrying a firearm and being a threat to the public!

How ridiculous and unlikely does a conspiracy have to become before you'll start to think that maybe the far more likely set of events is the truth after all?
It's not ridiculous nor is it a conspiracy theory when this thread is littered with examples of police corruption.

Last edited:

You're faith in the world astounds me. Talk about a sheep!

Proven ones or just ones you think are corruption?

Errrr Hillsbrough, hundreds of police outright lieing to cover their own failures?

It's not just in this nation, it's all over the world.

Many of the police are racist brutal thugs. Scum with the right to act like scum.

Back