• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

March

Needless to say this is the most exciting run in we've had in many many years. Can't wait to see how it plays out!

I would rather have no-one rate us as title contenders, only for us to beat United and all the small teams like Arsenal, then for United to beat City and us to pop up with a suspect 17-0 win against BMJ's Fulham on the last day to take the title on goal difference 8-[

Chelsea
Bolton H
West Brom A
Stoke H
Emirates Marketing Project A
Tottenham H

Arsenal
Tottenham H
Liverpool A
Saudi Sportswashing Machine H
Everton A
Villa H

Tottenham
Arsenal A
Manchester United H
Everton A
Stoke H
Chelsea A

my guess would be Chelsea - 10 points Arsenal - 5 points Tottenham - 13 ;)

Honestly I think we can come out of March with our lead intact (or near as)

I can see us all taking a similar amount of points

Arsenal also have to play Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project at home and Stoke away, not easy games. They'll get beat at Klanfield too I reckon.

We have some tough away games coming up. It's about feckin time we ended the hoodoo that Bolton have over us at the Reebok, they are truly awful this season.

If we dont win there this season, we never will.
Firstly, because this is the worst Bolton team for a long time, and
Secondly, chances are they will get relegated and they might not return for a while

paxton, that bolton game in on cup semi final weekend and tbh there's a reasonable chance it might not mean that much to us by the time it's played and it almost will certainly will mean everything to bolton.

Spurs - 88 (11 wins, 2 draws) \o/
Manc - 86 (7 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss)
Manu - 85 (8 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses)
NCast - 70 (8 wins, 4 draws, 1 loss) =D>
Lpool - 68 (9 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses)
Chels - 63 (5 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses)
Arse - 57 (who cares) \o/

its not impossible...

My estimate of final points:
  1. Man C - 86 (7,5,1)
  2. Man U - 84 (7,5,1)
  3. Spurs - 77 (7,3,3)
  4. Chelsea - 65 (6,4,3)
  5. Arsenal - 64 (6,3,4)
  6. Saudi Sportswashing Machine - 62 (5,5,3)
  7. Liverpool - 61 (6,4,3)

paxton, that bolton game in on cup semi final weekend and tbh there's a reasonable chance it might not mean that much to us by the time it's played and it almost will certainly will mean everything to bolton.

I agree it will def mean a lot to Bolton they will be in a dogfight, but I honestly cant see us being nailed-on for 3rd by the time the game comes round.
Pretty sure even if it does have to be rearranged, it will still be played in April, 18th or 25th. We would probably need to be 12pts clear of Chelsea for it not to matter. If we are, I would assume we would then still be close enough to United to have a chance of 2nd.
Either way I doubt it will be a 'dead game' to us

I think that its great that we can look at those games and see that logically, we have the team to win the games. We certainly have the spirit and talent to do so.

All of those factors differ vastly from the last 30 years, when we just hoped that we could come out of a firestorm like that with our dignity in one piece.

We can do this

I think we can do the double.

:D

You heard it here first

I think that its great that we can look at those games and see that logically, we have the team to win the games. We certainly have the spirit and talent to do so.

All of those factors differ vastly from the last 30 years, when we just hoped that we could come out of a firestorm like that with our dignity in one piece.

We can do this

I think we can do the double.

:D

You heard it here first

'61, it's happening again \o/

Chelsea
Bolton H Win
West Brom A Draw
Stoke H Win
Emirates Marketing Project A Draw
Tottenham H Draw = 9 points

Arsenal
Tottenham H Draw
Liverpool A Draw
Saudi Sportswashing Machine H Win
Everton A Draw
Villa H Win = 9 points

Tottenham
Arsenal A Draw
Manchester United H Draw
Everton A Draw
Stoke H Win
Chelsea A Draw = 7 points

So Spurs to be on 60 and both Arsenal and Chelsea to be on 52 come the end of March. And I think I am being pretty straight down the line there, we could beat Man U and Everton but I think im being fair in saying the first 3 games are likely to be draws. I think that as long as we avoid defeat against Arsenal and Chelsea then it leaves them a little bit too much to do provided they don't win the other 4 fixtures they have in that period.

I think when I looked at all the fixtures a little while back I had Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd neck and neck on around 83 points going into the last couple of fixtures. I obviously looked at all ours and I think I had us down on 74/75 at the finish with Chelsea 4th on 68/69.

Last edited:
certainly spurs and chelsea at least are likely to have the march 17 fixtures postponed though which just happen to spurs easiest and chelsea's most difficult game in the next month.

i'd be be quite happy with 5 points from the 4 difficult games. that should retain at least a 5 point lead over chelsea with a very cosy run in for us. arsenal are just not a factor at all. in total disarray and still have to play 5 of the top 7.

Chelskkki's FA Cup draw today means a replay at Birmingham on Mar. 6, just after their away date at West Brom. Good time for a team bonding sleepover?

Hope they lose. Then they'd have City away before hosting us. Add in CL ties with Napoli and it becomes a very hectic month for a splintering group of players.

with Arsenal and Chelsea making up 2 of our 3 hard games (on paper) in this little tough patch we are supposed to be facing, then i think things could be a lot worse ! with the way they are playing and their respective fixture lists - everyone has been writing us out of the title mainly due to this hard run in (imo) - but i think we can look to beat both of those sides and be disappointed if we come away with anything less.

so if we beat both of those two, where would that leave us ? would people start to believe once again ?

Chelsea
Bolton H Win
West Brom A Draw
Stoke H Draw
Emirates Marketing Project A Lose
Tottenham H Lose = 5 points

Arsenal
Tottenham H Lose
Liverpool A Lose
Everton A Draw
Villa H Win = 7 points

Tottenham
Arsenal A Win
Manchester United H Win
Everton A Draw
Stoke H Win
Chelsea A Win = 13 points

Chelsea
Bolton H Win
West Brom A Draw
Stoke H Draw
Emirates Marketing Project A Lose
Tottenham H Lose = 5 points

Arsenal
Tottenham H Lose
Liverpool A Lose
Everton A Draw
Villa H Win = 7 points

Tottenham
Arsenal A Win
Manchester United H Win
Everton A Draw
Stoke H Win
Chelsea A Win = 13 points

We'll be there or thereabouts if the above transpires!

Back