• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lukaku

The bbc have posted a rumour that Lukaku is trying to force a move to us, because he wants to work for conte again.
Personally I can’t see that being true, and even if it was there’s no way chelbrick would sell to us unless it was perhaps a swap with Kane which I don’t think anyone would be happy with. Weird rumour tho!

Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 28, is unhappy at Chelsea and could try and force a reunion with former manager Antonio Conte at Tottenham in the summer. (Gazzetta Dello Sport - in Italian)

He would have to be sold to another club before he would be able to move to Spurs. Chelsea will never do business with us. Which is fine because Lukaku is a bit of a DRAMA! queen and we've nicely avoided having those types in the squad lately. Though Ndombele has potential.

The bbc have posted a rumour that Lukaku is trying to force a move to us, because he wants to work for conte again.
Personally I can’t see that being true, and even if it was there’s no way chelbrick would sell to us unless it was perhaps a swap with Kane which I don’t think anyone would be happy with. Weird rumour tho!

Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 28, is unhappy at Chelsea and could try and force a reunion with former manager Antonio Conte at Tottenham in the summer. (Gazzetta Dello Sport - in Italian)

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaa

We don't buy from those c*nts, we don't sell to those c*nts. Maybe one of the few unambiguously correct things Levy has ever done at Spurs in his 20 grinding years, and I commend him for it.

Same thing with Livramento, Rudiger and anyone else that gets tenuously linked to us - not worth it, mate.

Back